My Reality. || Short DDTO Bad Ending Oneshot (Angsty)

How did he end up here?
It was just a few hours ago that he was having fun, singing along to the cheery songs with newfound friends, but now, he's sitting atop of the speakers, surrounded by the corpses of 4 girls he once knew.

And 1 of the 4 girls was the one he loved the most.
Her once smiling expression, was now stagnant, devoid of any life as her limp body leaned against his, her blood slowly trickling out and staining his grey uniform a dull red.

He knew from the very start that she was already gone, because no normal living being could snap their neck into such positions without being harmed, but yet, he tried.

He carried on with the firm belief that if he just won, then by some miracle that everything would go back to normal.

Maybe that knife wouldn't of been in Yuri's neck.
Maybe Natsuki would still have her eyes.
Maybe Sayori would've been truly happy.

But, alas, things didn't turn that way.
And now he's here, watching as the walls and floor crumble slowly into code around him, with the knowledge that he too, will soon join the lifeless bodies that were the only thing keeping him company in this very moment.

He held his girlfriend closer to himself, tears dripping down from his face, landing on GF's soft, auburn hair.

He was all alone now. Nothing left to do but sit in his own thoughts.

He had just.. wished things could've been different, that he could've saved all of them.

The guilt was eating at his very core to the point he wanted to rip his chest cavity open and pull his own heart out of his chest as he felt that was a proper punishment for his failures.

But instead of getting angry, he just silently sat there.
No screaming, no sobbing, just silence and regret.

Everything felt.. numb. Almost surreal, as if this was just some kind of horrible, sick nightmare that he'd wake up from soon.
That he'd see her face again, with the light in her eyes having returned, her wondering why all of a sudden he had missed her so badly.

But he very well knew this wasn't gonna happen. This was the reality, and he had to face it.
There was no hope now, so he was only able to sit, and slowly await death's embrace.

Maybe this was his punishment for all the things he's done in the past.
He hadn't exactly have the most cleanest record, therefore many people wanted him gone.

It seems like they've gotten what they wanted.

Maybe this was her father's doing? Maybe he tried getting rid of him, unknowing that she was there with him.

..If he wasn't so selfish, none of this would've ever happened.
If he had just stayed away like he was told to, she would've been alive. Those 3 girls would've been safe.

He looked at the crumbling floor before him, watching as it became essentially corrupted code, splitting off of what it was once connected to and glitching away.
He knew he didn't have much time left now.

Squeezing his eyes shut, his grip on his girlfriend grew tighter, murmuring underneath his breath, choked out sobs slipping out as he did so.

"I'm sorry, GF... I never wanted any of this to happen. I..- can't say I didn't deserve this, though, but you didn't. T-Those 3 didn't deserve this either. I tried my b-best to fix this, but I failed. I'm so sorry.
But.. I guess this is just my reality."

How did he end up here?
It was just a few hours ago that he was singing along to cheery songs with the love of his life beside him, and now—

Sayori.chr cannot be found.
Yuri.chr cannot be found.
Natsuki.chr cannot be found.
Boyfriend.xml cannot be found.
Girlfriend.xml cannot be found.

TERMINATING PROGRAM.

End.

Author's Note:

So HEYYYY.... sorry for not uploading in a while, writers block and lack of motivation is certainly a bitch.
I also apologize for this being so short, I just had a random burst of inspiration and had to do it. So this may be a bit rushed . I apologize if that is the case.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my take on the DDTO bad ending!