secrets

I barged into Eddie's trailer, I was pissed at him. He was telling the boys in Hellfire that we've been dating. It's not like we were a secret but I wanted to tell them in my own time since Mike is my brother.

"Edward Munson?! Where the hell are you?" I screamed, I blushed when I realized Eddie's Uncle Wayne was sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper.

"Hi, (y/n) Eddie's in his room," said Wayne

"Sorry, Mr. Munson. Your nephew is pissing me off." I said smiling and walking towards Eddie's room.

I opened the door causing Eddie to scream in fear, I grabbed a pillow and started smacking him, "Why're you telling the club what we're doing! Mike's mad at me now and I'm so embarrassed!"

"Stop hitting me! (y/n)!" winced, Eddie

I stopped, "Explain yourself, now."

"I didn't mean for Mike to know. Okay... Just the others boys wanted to know if we were together or not." said Eddie grabbing my waist.

I rolled my eyes, "I know how happy you are that we're together. I am too but it's just I wanted to tell them a bit later."

"Why? You know I like you a lot, baby," said Eddie pulling me closer

"Yeah, I know it's just after other relationships I'm scared to be in public."

Eddie kissed my forehead. "I'm never going to hurt you, unless in bed."

I smirked, "You can never be serious, huh."

"You love that about me," smirked Eddie, "But no I'm actually sorry (y/n). I didn't mean to tell them."

I snuggled in his chest, "I know it's okay." I sniffed he smelled like home.

Eddie lifted my chin with a finger, the sudden touch of cold metal made me shiver.

"You're so beautiful." cooed Eddie

I almost melted, every time he complimented me made me weak in the knees.

He pushed me into the bed, I loved when he was rough. He hovered over me, kissing my neck. His long hair tickled my face but I didn't care. He placed kisses on my jaw and finally on my lips. A moan escaped as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He slipped off my shirt. revealing my bare chest.

"You naughty girl, not wearing a bra?" said Eddie kissing my breasts.

I bit my lip, not trying to moan, "Shit, I forgot your uncle is still here."

"Looks like you're going to have to be quiet huh," said Eddie placing a hand over my mouth

With his other hand, he placed his hand under my skirt, rubbing me through my panties. I squirmed trying not to move. He smirked, doing it again.

"Jesus H Christ (y/n), you're so wet," said Eddie

He finally slipped two fingers into me, I threw my head back. It wasn't a surprise that he was good with his fingers. As he fingered me and I trying not to scream his name, the bedroom door started to open. My eyes widen and I pushed Eddie off. I pulled my skirt down and tried catching my breath.

"What? Did I do something?" asked Eddie, concerned.

The door opened revealing the boys, they all gasped.

"(Y/n)?" asked Mike

"Hi pretty boys," said Eddie and turning to me, "We were just uh talking."

"Yeah talking," smirked Dustin fist-bumping Eddie

Mike scoffed and walked out, I signed and got up.

"Fuck."

I followed Mike outside, I could tell he was pissed.

"Mike! Michael."

"Don't call me that," said Mike turning around and pushing me

"Why are you so mad? Eddie is my boyfriend."

"I'm not mad you have a boyfriend (y/n). I'm mad that you're dating my friend okay?" said Mike

"Mike, I never wanted to date someone who was your friend but it just happened. He treats me like I've never been treated before. I like him a lot."

"I just don't understand how you guys get along. You hate D&D," said Mike

"I know, but I love how he loves the game and you guys. None of the guys I've dated before were like him."

Mike sighed, "J-Just don't come crying to me if you guys break up."

I smiled and ruffled his hair, "You know you're always going to be my buddy."

Mike pulled away, "Stop"

We walked back to Eddie's trailer, I ran towards Eddie and hugged him.

"He's fine now."

"He loves me I know. What's not to love," said Eddie