give up

some slight smut ahead!
(y/n pov)
After Chrissy's murder everyone was freaking out. Eddie was staying hidden in Reefer Rick's house and constantly calling for groceries through the walkie talkies.
"Hello? Anyone? I'm running out of food over here." wined Eddie
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"
Eddie and I didn't have a good friendship. It was more of an acquaintance due to me being friends with Nancy and Steve.
"Ah if it isn't (y/n). Bring me a six pack won't you?" said Eddie
"I'll see what I can do."
(time skip)
I turned off my car and grabbed the bags of groceries. I headed inside the house and called for Eddie.
"Shit man you took forever." said Eddie warming up a soup
"Complain much?
Eddie smirked, "You know I love getting you mad."
I rolled my eyes, "We have more important things okay?"
I pulled myself up onto a countertop and played with my bracelets. I saw Eddie staring at me.
"What?"
Eddie came closer, his hands on my face. I felt my heart beating quickly, I held my breath.
He leaned in and our lips touched, roughly our kisses became more intense. His cold rings touched my neck and he pushed my neck to the side and sucked on my soft spot. I bit my lips not trying to show he was turning me on. I grabbed his hair and pulled on it as he bit my lip.
Eddie looked at me, "Give up sweetheart, I know I'm turning you on."
I blushed,"Fuck. Fine."
I opened my legs, letting his body press against mine. His hands parted my legs more allowing him to come closer. I felt the hard texture of the belt touch my thighs. He moved my panties to the side and inserted two fingers.
"Mm, already wet for me? You're such a slut." said Eddie
I grasped onto the countertop as he pumped his fingers in motion. I moaned softly as he pumped some more.
"Come for me (y/n)" said Eddie as he rubbed on my spot
I threw my head back, almost reaching climax. The door suddenly opened and the group stood astonished at what we were doing.
Dustin screamed in shock, Steve and Nancy had their mouths wide open, and the rest smirked. I jumped off and adjusted myself.
"Shit guys!"
"We'll finish this later" whispered Eddie
I cleared my throat, "Did you guys find anything?"
"I'm going to have to bleach my eyes." said Steve
"Oh fuck you! How many times did I catch you with your little girlfriends?"
Steve put his hands up in defense, "Okay."
"I thought you guys hated each other." said Robin
I rubbed my forehead, "Let's move on."