"No I see it" I say nodding, looking down to the werewolf and the hunter.

"You can?" Stiles asks me confused, and I nod back looking at him.

"Well yeah of course, they are cute together" I state gesturing to Allison and Scott. Stiles just gives me a look as if he meant something else and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah cute" Stiles says to me with sass.

"Babe, we are the same, you couldn't of meant us" I state rolling my eyes at my boyfriend and I stand up, forcing him to stand up next to me "Now are you going to be a five year old or are you going to skate with me" I say smirking and he smiles at me.

We step out onto the ice slowly, Stiles getting a feel of the ice, not ice skating since we were little kids, me? I would constantly come here in the holidays with Lydia, it was so much fun. I watch Scott walk onto the ice, thinking his werewolf abilities will help him skate, but I watch him slip and face plant the ground hard and Allison chokes on her laughter. I look back to the front and see Lydia skating like a pro, doing spins and all these amazing tricks she has learned over the years, Stiles is just shocked by how amazing she was. Lydia slowly comes to a stop in front of me and then looks at me.

"Show him what we both learned, not just me" Lydia says pushing me away from Stiles

"Babe? Babe!" Stiles shouts as Lydia tells him to stay put.

I quickly move my legs faster against the ice, and jump into the air and spin and then land perfectly backwards on the ice, I move my body so I can run forward again and then lean my body down to the foot and pull one leg up holding it, letting my other leg spin me in place while I'm low to the ground. I pull back up and do one more solid spin and then stop, skating back to my boyfriend with a smirk.

"Holy hell" Stiles mumbles and I smile at him.

"Come on lover boy" I say pulling him alongside me, helping him skate and we do a few laps around the rink. Scott and Allison run off to have the first session in the photo booth, beating Stiles and I, but only because Scott was crawling out of the rink anyway. I watch Lydia kneel to the ground and look at something, most likely just the shaven ice. Stiles stops and I spin around to watch Lydia, making sure she was okay; she had a look on her face, a look of fear. She has moved closer to where Stiles and I were standing and was on her knees as if she was looking at something. She wipes away at the ice and suddenly she screams.

Falling onto Stiles in shock, my eyes start to glow bright purple and I quickly move Stiles aside and skate quickly to the strawberry blonde, screaming, sobbing and clawing at the shaven ice on the ice rink. I pull her body against me, trying to stop her from screaming and clawing the ice but she doesn't stop. Holding her arms Stiles rushes over to me in shock and stands behind me, keeping me steady as Lydia's body moves violently in sobs. Allison and Scott rush out and watch the scene of what is happening on the ice rink.

What did Lydia see?

The next day wasn't going to be easy, with Erica back in school acting like a total bitch; I just wore comfy clothes, which meant peach colour jeans, a plain white sweater and white lace toms. My hair was still curled from last night but only loosely.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/wf/set?id=157003836

Walking up to my locker, I open it placing my books inside and then suddenly someone closes it in my face, almost jamming my fingers inside. I look to my right to see it was Erica smirking at me; her boobs were hanging out of her blue shirt. I rather the old sweet shy Erica not this slutty Erica.

"I know Derek needs more than two, he needs a third beta, so tell me Miss Slut Erica, who's going to be bitten next" I state pissed off, turning to look at her.