Chapter 17

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/wf_14/set?id=162358372

Sitting on Allison's large queen size bed in the middle of the room, Allison sitting on the chair in front of me looking up some stuff while I looked through some magazines, my straight hair hanging to the duvet it was making it hard to read. My baggy pink sweater was keeping me warm and my white washed rolled up jeans completed the casual outfit and my gold and black sandals were next to the bed, I didn't want to ruin Allison's duvet. Allison called me to tell me everything that happened last night when the plan to catch Jackson and his master back fired. Her and Scott got in a massive fight because her father forced her to tell her family and the rest of the hunters Jackson was the Kanima but they didn't know who was controlling him, which made Scott think she didn't trust him so he told her to stay out of the way which really upset her. Plus it didn't help with Matt trying to kiss her and when she dropped him off she found a lot and I mean lots of photos of her just walking around school and even sitting in her living room down stairs, he had been pretty much stalking her.

Allison went a date with her stalker, sounds like the start to some horror movie our generation would watch.

Suddenly her bedroom flies open and Lydia bloody beautiful as ever Martin struts into the bedroom holding shopping bags from Macy's smirking at the two of us.

"Clear your schedules, this is going to take a while" Lydia says and I chuckle closing the magazine and sitting up on the bed. We all stand up as Lydia places the outfits onto Allison's bed and Allison laughs softly.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asks the strawberry blonde.

Tonight was Lydia Martin's birthday party, the biggest party of the year out of all the Beacon Hills High Students, everyone would want to be at this party, but due to recent events I don't think anyone is going to show up since Lydia became the Town Looney because of the supernatural world. I didn't even know what I was going to wear for this party.

"It's my birthday party" Lydia says casually and picks up a tight grey, black and silver dress and presses it to her body pouting "Thinking host dress" She places the dress down and looks back to Allison and I explaining the rest of her ramble "Evening dress then after hours casual" Lydia says waving her hand around and looks into another bag.

"How on earth will you have time to change dresses at your own party" I ask her chuckling and raising my eyebrow.

"I will do it how all the models do it, quickly and with class" Lydia says smiling at me.

"I noticed you didn't send out any invites" Allison says to Lydia.

She was right.

Lydia didn't send out invites.

Because she never really needed to.

"It's the biggest party of the year Allison, everyone knows" Lydia says placing one of the dresses onto the bed and I nod.