𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊🥀

~2 years later~

A car stopped near a yellow - brownish painted building that stood proudly near a bunch of training grounds under the cloudy sky. A lady in her late 30s with her kid came out of the horseless carriage with their luggage. The lady looked up at the board which read, 'Parakram Special Action Force'.

All the memories of past clouded her mind in the present, unaware of the future. Her first day as a cadet when she literally trekked her way to the academy with her kid in the bagpack, a certain someone helping her barging inside the almost-closed door when she herself stayed back, a certain someone helping her to get her bag inside unknown to what it actually had.., her cat-fights with a certain someone, a certain someone she called 'Popcorn', a certain someone who clicked many selfies with her, a certain someone who supported her opinion when neither of them properly knew each other, a certain someone who warned her whenever catching her suspicious, a certain someone who wiped her tears, a certain someone who never said but with time became like her 'mele me khoyi hui behen', a certain couple who gave her the parental love whole maintaining the professional balance, a certain someone who always knew what she loved to eat!

Saathi rey
Thoda sa thehar ja
Abhi mausamon ka
Badalna baaki hai

Well well she never would have imagined in her life that she could get a bunch of kind hearted people, who carried the same ambition as hers and would be her life supporters! But here they are, the memories... She knew from the beginning, one day all the memories would fade away so never befriended anyone but couldn't stop herself by the lovely attack of this certain bunch of someones on her heart!

"Koel, Koel! Kya soch rhi h andar nahi jana?" Her son, her mendhak shook her bringing her out of the trance. Yes, he was too excited revisiting the place after a span of whole year, that changed his and his mum's life.

She smiled and ruffled his hair to which he got irritated and made faces fixing back his curls. "Koel!" he pouted and complained, "Me ab bacha nhi hoon, bada hogya hun. Tu mere baal mat kharab kiya kar na tujhe pata h mujhe mere baal tujhse bhi zyada pasand h!"

She chuckled to his same comment he had been passing to her from past 3 years. Nevertheless, she loves to play with his hair til date, earlier it was just fun, but now it's also because it reminds her of Faizi.

O saathi rey
Thoda thehar ja
Kuch door saath
Chalna baaki hai

"Aur wese bhi kal humare friends aa rahe h to unke saamne to mere baal bilkul bhi kharab mat kariyo. I'm so excited! Sabse pure ek saal baad milunga yay!" He exclaimed excitedly and ran into the academy.

A year had passed since all the cadets became trained and thus Agents. The 'Ghar Ghar Me Soldier' program has thought to be continued after successful completion of the first batch. After long planning here it is, the second batch of the program was set to commence a week later and every assigned or volunteer trainer had to come tomorrow but Koel came a day earlier.

A person took her luggage except the ones she insisted to take by herself. She believed in doing her work herself till now.. She stepped forward and kept her foot inside the academy after a year that certainly made her get goosebumps.

Phir unhi raaston pe
Tere mere kadmon ka
Milna baaki hai

She had already informed she would be coming earlier so directly went to the administrative block and headed to the cabin.

"Special Agent Koel reporting, Sir!"

She reported and after the specific talks she came out and got her keys. She started going towards her alloted room when her footsteps slowed nd gradually stopped infront of a certain wall, The Martyrs' Wall. She steadied her luggage and went forward infront of a certain name.