6: Makoto Meets Class 77-B

When the bell almost rang for the end of classes

Makoto: Fortunately the nurse change my bandages from yesterday, but I can't believe one punch knocked me out for the school day. I might need to take Sakura advice and train.

Makoto was currently waiting in front of Class 77-B for a specific person to come out. At the nurse, he gathered all his courage and asked the adult nurse if she'll be working for the whole day.

To his luck, she said yes, probably believing he'll need help later.

Now were here. When the bells ring; he waited by the door for that person to come out. Some of their classmates asked if he was alright, especially Mahiru (who was very apologetic)

Mahiru: I'm truly sorry

Makoto: *Waves his hands frantically*  Don't worry about it.... I can still move properly. See. No hard feelings

Mahiru: Oh... well that's good..... why are you waiting out here.... isn't your class down the hall

Makoto: *Sratches his cheek* Well..... I'm waiting for someone to leave, since you just exited the room. I know this is the right class.

Mahiru: *Gasps* Are you waiting for Tsumiki?

Makoto: *Nods* Is she in there?

Mahiru: Oh right, she is. I'm sure she'll be happy to is-

Hiyoko: MAHIRU *Tugs on her shirt*

Mahiru: Huh, Oh Hiyoko what's wrong

Hiyoko: *Pouts* You said you wanted to take pictures of my dance recital.

Mahiru: I'm sorry, I'm coming. Just give me a moment. *Puts her hands together bowing*

Hiyoko: Fineeee

Makoto: So you take photos

Mahiru: Ah ha, I'm Mahiru Koizumi the Ultimate Photographer what's your name

Makoto: I'm Makoto Naegi, umm,  the Ultimate Lucky Student

Mahiru: *Whispers to herself* Lucky Student..... *Remembers* I wish we could keep talking, but I did ask my friend to take pictures. Thank you once again for defending Tsumiki.

Makoto: *Nods as he watches her walk away* So she's another one of my senpai

Nagito: Well it's finally a pleasure to meet you

Makoto: HUH, Oh hi there..... I'm sorry, who are you

Nagito: Oh man, I'm so trash, how could I think of presenting myself without saying my name.

Makoto: HOLD ON, you aren't trash. I don't know why you think that about yourself, but everyone in the world has purpose. I'm confident that includes you as well.

Nagito: Even as a fellow lucky student; you show just as much as hope as all the others here. Oh man, after your speech. I felt it: your confidence, your commitment, and your hope.

Makoto: You must be the Ultimate Luck of the second years *Not knowing what else to say about everything else*

Nagito: Correct, I'm Nagito Komaeda the Ultimate Lucky Student.... as you can tell, it's not much of a talent

Makoto: I agree... it feels weird being at Hopes Peak, a school full of Ultimates. Where everyone else is here because of how passionate they are about their talents, also how hard they worked. Then, we're just here because of a lottery pull. That might be the case, but this school does guarantee success to their graduates. So if we end up finding something we're passionate about..... Is something wrong Komaeda-senpai?