The Lost Sister (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"So, we swap plates." Kali suggested. "We have plates, right?"

"Yeah..." Axel said slowly.

"It's risky." Mick pointed out.

"Where's the fun if there's no risk?" Kali asked. "We want to give my sister a memorable first day, right?"

"I'm in." Funshine said, tilting his head to look down at her. "For Miss Jane."

"Yeah, sure." Axel said. "Why not? Mick?"

Mick threw her head back and was the one to make the final decision. "Screw it!" She exclaimed.

Everyone got up from their seats to prepare for the mission, while Eleven had no idea what to do. Kali grabbed her shoulders and squeezed it. They ended up having to give Eleven a new makeover.

They combed her hair back to make it slick, and gave her a black eyeliner as well as some lipstick.

"Bitchin'." Dottie smirked.

"Bitchin'." Eleven agreed.

They walked out of the warehouse together and removed the tarp off the van big enough for the seven of them. Funshine threw the door wide open and they climbed in. Once the license plate was fixed, they drove past the policemen.

They were enjoying their time with Eleven, getting her into the mood with the music blaring through the speakers. Kali put a mask over Eleven's face to figure out which one suited her best.

They stopped by Oscar's Gas N' Go station to fuel up and gather more supplies. "What are we doing?" Eleven asked, watching the others head inside.

"Stocking up." Kali said. When they went inside, Kali faced the man at the front cashier. "Hey, your bathroom is leaking." She said. She used her abilities to make it look like it was flooding from the bathroom stall.

"Oh, shit." The man muttered quietly.

"Yes," Kali said, as the man walked over to head inside the stall carefully. "Shit."

"Okay, contestants, you have a minute and a half let's begin your supermarket sweep!" Axel said.

They grabbed whatever they could find for food, drinks, and money. "Hey!" The man came out from the bathroom with a gun in his hand. He held it up to Axel who was digging the money out from the register. "Put that back, or I'll blow your head off." Axel raised both hands innocently. "You hear me, freak?"

"Put the gun down." Kali said.

"Stay back. Stay back." The man switched between Kali and Axel.

"Darrel, your money is insured. We're only stealing from the war criminal billionaires who own this place. You won't even lose a dime."

"I said stay back!"

The man walked forward. "We're on the same side." Kali said, slowly. "I promise."

"Stay back." He said once more.

Eleven roared with her hand raised in the air. She used the force from her mind to push the man back into a bunch of coolers. "Damn, Shirely." Axel said, impressed.

Then, they all turned to hear the police sirens out in the distance.

"Let's go!" Funshine urged. "Go! Go, go, go, go!"

"Mick!" Axel said, holding the door open for the group. "We gotta go, Mick!"

Mick climbed in, even with the hose attached to the van. It ripped off and she sped out of sight.

They drove for a while until they reached the apartments. Mick and Axel turned back. "We should case the place, stick to the routine." Mick said. "We have time."