The End or The Beginning

Start from the beginning

“Sorry,” Ryan said.

“It’s alright,” Jackie said, she grabbed a towel a few inches away from her arm, and wiped Ryan’s forehead. His face was drained with sweat, and he was breathing heavily. Jackie was looking at Ryan’s face, but never made contact with his eyes. When she did make contact it was very uncomfortable. The entire situation was uncomfortable for both of them at the start, but making eye contact was worse. She could feel his eyes waiting to meet hers on her face, but when her eyes caught glimpse of his, she couldn’t look away for a while until she swung her head the other way.

“You ever look to see what they put in that bag?” Jackie asked looking down at Ryan’s arm wiping it. Ryan grabbed Jackie’s face and held her to look at him.

“I’m so sorry, Jackie, I haven’t been there for you. I only just went on my feelings about losing the baby instead of trying to help you out,” Ryan said.

“Ryan please don’t,” Jackie said.

“Why, Jackie? You’re always trying to act like this stuff never happens, but it does, and weather you think so or not it has a great deal of pain impacted on you as well.”

“Don’t you think I know that?” Jackie said getting up. “I can’t be the perfect woman. I can only be me Jackie, and Jackie was sad for the past month and hiding more than half of it from you. Because deep down inside I was tearing apart I was crying yelling, and it took everything in me just to get up and eat so people wouldn’t think I was completely crazy”

“Why?” Ryan asked.

“Because I knew that you were just as depressed as I was maybe even more, and why would I come to you when you wanted the baby more than I did,” Jackie said.

“Jackie, it’s alright to talk about this to me because it will make things much easier for me to help you, and besides I would have been better if you had talked to me,” Ryan said standing up and holding Jackie by the waist.

“Do you think I want to be that knaggy girlfriend who whines to her boyfriend about everything?” Jackie asked.

“I owe you, and that isn’t whining its talking, and I’d rather you “knag” then not talk to me and go around like you’re going to fall apart”

“Okay, I want to apologize for any problems that I might have caused by not talking to you,” Jackie said.

“And I would like to apologize as well,” Ryan said smiling and kissing Jackie.

“Up for a game while we’re locked in here?” Jackie asked.

“Sure, let’s stretch then get started,” Ryan said sitting on the mat. Jackie went over and stretched with Ryan and then they got up and started to play fight. Jackie had on sweat pants and a shirt, but Ryan was in shorts and a tank top.

After a few minutes Jackie started getting hot.

“Hold up,” Jackie said taking her shirt off, “let me borrow your tank top.”

Ryan took his shirt off and threw it to Jackie; she dramatically drenched the sweat out of the tank top.

“The shirt made me hotter than I thought it would,” Jackie said smiling and continuing to fight with Ryan. It was the last round when he pinned Jackie to the mat lying on top of her. They both sat there laughing at each other until Ryan looked deeply into Jackie’s eyes. Ryan came close to Jackie’s face and gave her a kiss that seemed to set the room on fire like he did before. Jackie leaned up on Ryan to the point where she was sitting on his lap. Jackie began to strip herself of her clothing before Ryan stopped her.