l.e. ~ cooking

"Ugh babe, didn't you bake last week?" Layla asks me.

"Yes but I found this cool recipe and I need your help with and please be serious this time." I demand. She rolls her eyes with a grin on her face.

"I'll try." She said.

I started getting the ingredients ready and Layla helped as well. I asked her to do a few simple things while I made the batter for this cool cake I found on the internet.

She then walks to me and looks at the bowl of batter I'm mixing, in my hands.

"Whoa, that smells good." She said and then dipped her finger in it. "Layla!" I slightly shouted. She puts her batter finger in her mouth and tasted the batter.

"Mmm, it tastes really good." She said. "Yes but you know raw batter is bad for you." I said. I then put the bowl down and looked for something to wipe my hands with.

"Oh c'mon, it's only a little bit. You're over exaggerating, babe." She said. "Here try a bit." She then dips her finger in the batter again and tried to feed me.

"No-- Layla..." I said, turning my face away but that just made the batter hot my cheek. "Oh-- pfft!" She laughed.

I look at her dead in the eyes. "Hey, you turned your head. I was directing my finger to your mouth." She says with hands in the air.

I then quickly dipped my finger in the batter and touched her nose. I giggled while she, now looks at me dead in the eyes. "You asked for it." She said and grabbed a handful of flour from the packaging and that was my sign to run.

"Get over here!" She said. I was running down the halls of our house, slightly screaming. I wasn't a fast runner so she got me. She grabbed me from behind, by the hips, dumped the flour on my my head and laughed.

I couldn't get mad at her, so I laughed along.

She ends up hugging me from behind with both her arms and we look deep into each other's eyes.

"I knew you wouldn't be serious anytime I baked." I muttered to her.

She smiled. "It's just adorable seeing you cross with me." She said then she kissed me, oh so passionately.

•••

HI IM ALIVE AND IK SOME OF Y'ALL MK FANS WAS DISAPPOINTED W MY FIRST LAYLA STORY SO I KNEW Y'ALL WANTED THIS SO HAVE THIS.

sorry for being dead for literally the longest time ever.