Prologue

Prologue

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a stoic,calm and rational man. One of the most secure people out there. He is extremely confident, cool and chilled in his relationships, including that with his wife Sakshi Rawat. They married young, she was 21 and he 29. He had a couple of girlfriends by then, something Sakshi knew and accepted without judgement, though he did like to needle and tease her about it, which sometimes irritated her. She had no previous loves. Or so he thinks. When one harmless tease about his own past opens up a series of roller coaster events pointing to a man's presence in his wife's life apart from him before he married her, how will the great Mahendra Singh Dhoni react? Do even the mightiest bite the dust and succumb to jealousy? How is the ICT involved in this and just how much fun are they going to have teasing their Mahi bhai? Keep reading to know!

A/N- Starting a new ff on Mahi Sakshi with an idea that has been in my mind for a while, and what better occasion than their marriage anniversary? As you might have guessed, I have a kink for jealous Mahi bhai, be it for Cheeku or Sakshi bhabhi :P I hope u guys like this one. Will be updating soon and complete it surely, it will be in the form of a short story. First chapter will be up soon. Let me know what u think. Lots of love :)

Note - Pictures are used for representative purposes only. The guy character I introduce will mainly be fictional.