Y/n's pov
I was running from this man behind and I got to know that he was no other than the one from previous night .
Idk where did he see me that he started following me ! Aish!!
I kept running and without knowing I was already inside the forest.
I stopped to catch my breath and looked around, I don't know where I was.
Y/n: gosh! Where am I?
I looked behind and saw no one...I let out a sigh of relief as I walked ahead thinking of finding a way out.
The tall trees gave me spooky vibes, it was cold and foggy in here I was srsly feeling scared. I just thought of coming, to take the camera with me, but I ended up here, aish!
Hugging myself i rubbed my hands on my arms to give myself warmth. It was such an unusual vibe here.
I gulped and looked in all directions being scared as hell. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. But that's when i realised, the owl hooing had stopped , i wasn't able to hear the crickets even! The environment became silent , deeply silent. I should say, Only my heartbeat could be heard .
That's when my eyes fell on a sparkling object in the bushes. It was shiny and beautiful. I thought of what it could be so i walked towards it to get a more clearer look.
I bent down to it's height and held it in my hand , and to my surprise it was none other than....
Y/n: red pendant?
I was shook but that's when I noticed two eyes that just opened after I spoke.
I let the pendant go and jumped in shock and fear as I fell back.
And that's when I saw a hyena jumped out of the bushes ...
Y/n: aah!
I saw that same red pendant around it's neck , I remembered the hyenas from my dream and this looked like one of them only!
The hyena started taking my rounds as I heard it's sound, but suddenly it spoke!

Hyena: long time no see ...y/n.

I got even more shocked at this point.

Y/n: y-you can s-speak? Who are you!!??
Hyena: well u can see we've met before..
That's when it stopped in front of me..
Y/n: huh?

He laughed , creeping the hell out of me.
My body was shaking terribly coz of fear at this hour...but that's when something unexpected happened....
He transformed into a human and started laughing .
And to my surprise, I remembered him!
Y/n: s-spike?!!?
Spike: hmm you do have good memory!*smirks*
Y/n: how could it-
I was lost in my own questions, while he laughed like a maniac looking at my condition!
Y/n: what do u want from me!?
Spike: nothing, was just checking the pictures of our lovely couple..
He said while taking out the camera that I was looking for.
Y/n: how did u-
There were so many questions going on in my mind rn I didn't know what to pick .
Spike: but srsly master would be really happy if I take u with me to present him . *Evil smirk*
Y/n: what do u mean? Whose your master?
Spike: I see Taehyung didn't tell u anything till now. Did he?
Y/n: tell me what!?
Spike: did he tell u about him being a Vampire? No, did he tell u about who that lady with the black cat is ? No. Did he tell u about that shadow ? NO. He didn't tell u anything! Do u think he does even care about you? He just married you for his sake and I'm sure he doesn't know about you being too confused thinking about what's going with you , your dreams and all. But look at me ik every single thing about you. *Smirks wider*
Y/n: if he didn't tell me about that, I'm sure there must be a reason behind it! We didn't even spend time together to talk properly an-
He interrupted me
Spike: miss, if he really cared for you , he would surely tell u everything!
Y/n: well if u know everything then why don't you tell me . .
Spike: hmm I like the attitude though, but stop faking it.
Spike: well the thing is that now u don't even have your bracelet that would protect you from me .
Y/n: protection? From you?? But u helped me in my dream.

He laughed at my sentence.

Spike: it was a dream darling. Didn't u see when that lady aka Taehyung's grandma , gave u the pearl bracelet I went away leaving you there. And the hyenas pushed u in that deep trench.
Y/n: grand...ma? Bracelet? U?
I shook my head as i massaged my temples at the thoughts.  I was feeling dizzy by all the confusion going on!
Spike: u don't need to think hard, but just follow me , I'll take u to our master and you'll know the answers to your questions!
Y/n: NO!
Y/n: I won't come with u!
Spike: just think about it, if you'll come with me , your life will be back to normal , all away from this vampire-hyena world.
Y/n : what if it's a trap?
Spike: tsk girl~ I see you're being clever by staying with Taehyung .
.....
Spike: well , now that you're done asking questions.....
He walked towards me ....and started playing with a strand of my hair...twirling it around, I felt goosebumps.
Y/n: l-leave me..
Spike: oh ,and why should I....your smell is really captivating...
He said the last sentence coming closer to my ear. While inhaling my scent.