I made a gagging sound. "It isn't." Suzune answered. "Anyway, Rekka. How are you able to keep up with Koenji?"

"Movement." I answered.

"No, she means you are really fast! Faster than any of the other girls in our class probably." Kushida added excitedly.

"Yeah, she is very fast." Koenji added. "She could become a pro."

"Boring, I just wanna swim off a waterfall next!" I grinned.

"You would die." Kushida laughed nervously and I didn't see the problem with my new dream.

"How did you even make friends with Koenji?" Suzune whispered to me.

"Speak to him." I answered. "Anyway, I have a nice face, unlike you."

"You can get along with anyone, can't you?" Kushida gave me a smile that twitched a couple of times.

"Yeah, but I don't like everyone, so why be friends with everyone anyway? So tell me, why do you want to?" I asked of her. "Does it have to do-"

Kushida covered my mouth making Suzune look towards us.

I smirked under Kushida's hand and Kiyotaka pulled her hand away shocking the others with his sudden appearance. "Come on, Rekka." He held out his hand to me.

"No." I hissed as I went under the water, but he pulled me up making me struggle against him and he fell in with me and I laughed when I came up. "So you wanted to get wet?" I asked since he just let himself fall in.

"Hirata wants to speak with you." Kiyotaka explained as he got out of the pool and I pushed myself up then rolled out confusing the other two and Kushida just laughed nervously after.

I then got attacked with a towel. "Take care of yourself!" Sudo demanded of me as he dried my hair.

"Mentally, sure." I nodded making him laugh and I went off to where Hirata is as I kept the towel on my head since he was in the sunlight. "What did you want to talk about? Flying squirrels? Or my flying bikini?" I asked him and he was left speechless by one of the options, flying squirrels are cute.

"Um, no." Hirata laughed nervously. "Would you like to join us for lunch? Both of you are invited. I'm meeting up with Karuizawa and a few others."

"No, thank you." Kiyotaka rejected.

"What about just you two and me, then?" Hirata suggested showing he really wants something from us.

"No!" I yelled surprising him. "I want the swimming pool, not problems unless pain, but I don't see any signs of that."

"I'd rather not get on Karuizawa's bad side and keep Rekka happy." Kiyotaka rejected as I was hopping on the spot he put his hand on my head and I stopped.

"Hirata! I made it!" Kei called out to him. "Ready to go?"

"Karuizawa, actually..." Hirata went to say.

"Hey, Hirata. Can you say my name?" I asked him.

"Rekka?" He mumbled, and I stared at Kei who only smiled at me and something was very off.

"Kushida said that should happen." I hummed as I started to walk away. "She talks stupidly, but it should have happened."

"Something got your attention?" Kiyotaka asked me when he caught up to me.

"All students. Your attention, please." The speakers on the ship started to make an announcement.

"No!" I yelled, and I heard some people laugh.