His Zhan ge will come back to him. He knew that.

" A-Cheng, take Yibo outside. " Kuan looked back at Zhuo Cheng. Hai Kuan could only sigh. The other boy was crying silently. The two look broke. No one can blame them.

The elder was their world. They stuck around him all the time.

"Young master " They looked at the injured driver. Looks like he wanted to say something.

" It wasn't an accident....... It was planned" The others' eyes went wide.

" What do you mean my It was planned" Zhuo Cheng's sound felt angry. He was looking like he will kill anyone, the same goes for Wang Yibo.

Hai Kuan felt scared by the boy's behaviour. He immediately rushed towards Zhuo Cheng.

" A-Cheng calm down. Yibo you too. And  Lee ge, what you mean by it was a planned one. "

Mr Lee looked at the boys. " If it was just merely an accident why did that vehicle crush our car"

They looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"What? " Kuan asked and walked towards the bed.

"After your call, he was disappointed himself and he was sad. So I suggested and took him to the nearest baby shop"

    "There is a shop in our way master. Let's go there." Mr Lee drove their car towards the shop. When he stopped the car at the traffic signal he spotted a truck that stopped behind their car.

He was driving the car slowly because Yibo strictly said to him.

Xiao Zhan was looking at his phone, and that's when he took a look at the truck that was behind their car.

"Lee ge, please gave them space, I think we are blocking their way."  Xiao Zhan said looking back at the truck.

"But Zhan from the beginning I am giving them away, it's like they intentionally following us. " He said glancing at the truck through the rear mirror.

"Lee ge drive fast let us see if they are following us or not."

Mr Lee speed up a little and he realised it wasn't following them. They lost that vehicle. he again drove slowly. But in a glance, he saw the truck coming towards them, with lightning speed. Before he could drive, the truck crushed their car from behind, Xiao Zhan gasped loudly. His eyes went wide and his long arms covered his belly securely.

His forehead collided with the front seat and cried in pain. His face showed pure fear when he spotted another truck coming towards
them from the front side.

"Drive," he said weakly. but before the other could drive the truck was crushed from the front side.

Yibo stood there unmoving, the same goes for A-Cheng. Kuan stood up shakily, he does know who it would be. but he can't say it out loud in front of the boys right now.

"Come" Kuan dragged the boys out from the ICU.

"Yibo, Dr is asking for you." Ziyi rushed towards them panting hardly.

The elders stood up immediately when a nurse came out from the operation theatre. She looked at them and asked for Yibo, at the same time the said boy reached there. She led him inside the theatre.

With a heavy heart, he went inside the room. He got a glance of his Zhan ge that was surrounded by many wires and machines.

His eyes teared up. There was a bandage on his forehead, but no other serious injuries on him.