ⓘ 𝗌𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 #𝟣

COSMIC MANIPULATION

SUBJECT: 00.00

• I pen this note to document and elucidate the nature of Zero's cosmic manipulation abilities, as well as the measures I have taken to contain her within the confines of the Umbrella Academy. Zero, possesses an extraordinary power that allows her to manipulate cosmic energy on a scale beyond human comprehension. It is imperative that we comprehend the magnitude of her abilities and the potential risks they carry.

• Zero's abilities, hitherto unparalleled within the Academy, grant her control over cosmic energy, enabling her to manipulate space, time, and matter. She possesses the capability to traverse dimensions, alter reality, and bend the laws of physics to her will. The vastness of her power presents both an opportunity for great advancement and a significant threat to our existence if left unregulated.

• In light of the unpredictable nature of Zero's abilities and the potential harm they could cause, it is my responsibility to ensure the safety of both Zero herself and the world at large. To this end, I have constructed a highly secure isolation chamber within the Academy, specifically designed to confine Zero and mitigate any potential risks associated with her cosmic manipulation.

• The isolation chamber is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including energy dampeners and nullifying fields, which suppress Zero's powers to a manageable level. These measures are necessary to prevent accidental disruptions to the space-time continuum and to ensure the well-being of Zero and her comrades.

Furthermore, the chamber is monitored around the clock by a dedicated team of Academy personnel, tasked with observing Zero's behavior, mental state, and power fluctuations. Regular assessments are conducted to evaluate her control over her abilities and to identify any potential breakthroughs that may allow for a safer integration into society.

•As we continue to study and understand the depths of Zero's cosmic manipulation, it is essential that we maintain a cautious and measured approach. While her powers hold immense potential, they also carry significant risks. Through the implementation of the isolation chamber and diligent monitoring, we strive to strike a delicate balance between containment and fostering Zero's growth.