art log [the foreword]

art log
by iliadx

FOREWORD

Pleasantries to everyone who is reading this, thank you for spending your time witnessing the journey in the field of arts. I actually don't think that I have a talent for the arts but well, I am stubborn as fúck so I keep trying to make myself at least knowledgeable about it. I know how to draw and edit but I'm hundred percent sure that I don't excel at it. Nonetheless, it won't stop me from pursuing my passion that makes me feel a different kind of pleasure as I see myself illustrating the image in my mind. The satisfaction keeps me thrilled as I illustrate my thoughts just like I want it to be. I bet you love that feeling too. Anyway, I do also experience being frustrated due to failure of meeting my expectations which is actually normal.

Those are the things that I want everyone to witness through this book. I'm a neophyte and this is my art journey. I want to share my progress and how I learn from my mistakes. You'll see how bad my arts are and possibly, its improvement as I keep practicing and learning things. This book will serve as my journal and you're technically lucky as I've given you permission to read my thoughts regarding my arts. Pfft, just kidding tho. I'm aware that my art isn't that good so I don't give a damn if someone criticizes it badly and poorly. Keep it up and increase the engagement of this book, pfft. I am not really a fan of long messages so, that would be all and Adios!

Take your time examining the cover of this book.

Art log by iliadx
Faceclaim: Hwang Hyunjin (Straykids).
App/s used: Ibis Paint X, Snapseed.

Credits to the real owner of the resources used.