Payback

They all started snickering. I'm not gonna lie I was terrified.
Chopper transformed into his reign deer form. Luffy still holding me got on.
"W-W-What are you g-guys doing?" I asked petrified. They all responded with,
"You'll see~"
Then chopper started running at full speed.
"AHHH"
I couldn't get out because Luffy kept me right on his lap  tightly holding on. Laughing by the way.
As chopper kept running I kept screaming. But only after I glanced behind did I realise the others were following.
" WHAT THE H*ELL ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING"
Only then did I realise that
we were headed down a water fall as we jumped Luffy let me go.
"AHHHH IM GONNA DIEEEEE"
Luffy and chopper had jumped on land because of their devil fruits.
As I was falling Zoro was coming for me in the air.
"AAAAHHH NO NO NO STAYYY AWAAYYY"
He didn't. Of course he didn't. He caught me in a princess pose as we were falling down. Then after we fell in the water Luffy grabbed Zoro shot him back up. Then he pushed me inside the water fall.
"AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-"
Usopp  shot me with thousands of Color dye. It stained me. And they were all bright Color's!!!
Then Sanji caught me and brought me back on land with the other's.
They all Laughed like I did but even harder than me! As I laid down on the grass all wet and colourful like candy. I stood up and approached them with devious glares. Since they were laughing they didn't notice me.
"Ohh boys~"
I said. They all looked at me. I ran and gave them all a big hug. For 2 reason.
1. To get all the Color on them.
2. Because they always make me laugh
" HAH! Now your all wet and colourful too!"
I started laughing again.
Then the boys just laughed with me.
" How about some beer? I got 57 bottles!"
I had only finished 3 bottles with the 'cowboy'.
Then they all yelled
"YOU BETCHA"