"who is she?"

"why is she waiting by the gym?"

"she's probably dating someone from the volleyball team."

"she looks so pretty."

her nose scrunched as she continued to sip her banana milk. she removed her left leg over the right and placed her right leg over the left one after feeling that her right leg was about to get numb. the female didn't pay any attention to them but their murmuring was clearly getting on her nerves.

"can't i just have my me-time with my banana milk?" kiiro frowned in annoyance. she got up from her seat after finishing her milk, brushing off the dirt from her pleated dark skirt, and decided to head inside the school building.

kenma gave the set of her nekoma uniform including her gym uniform last night after having dinner. she didn't know that her older brother went to the admin's office during lunch break yesterday to get his sister's schedule and uniform sets.

"ano sumimasen..." a boy wearing a baseball uniform came up to the stoic female.

the girl gave him a side glance. "nani?" she muttered, sending shivers down the boy's spine.

the baseball player's hands shake nervously as he awkwardly scratched his head. "w-what's your n-name?" he stuttered.

kiiro deeply stared at the nervous boy standing beside her, tilting her head in question. "if i tell you my name, what are you gonna do with it?"

the boy opened his mouth to answer her question, but his mind went blank. the female kozume waited for his answer, though she received nothing but silence. she rolled her eyes in annoyance before turning to leave the stunned boy, heading inside the school building.

kozume kiiro is indeed a head-turner. despite her small figure, her beauty is exceptional and way beyond anyone's expectations. the students in the hallway quickly stand aside, giving way to the new female freshman of nekoma high school. she looked down at the small paper in her hand while looking around for her homeroom class.

"oh, kiiro-san, ohayō gozaimasu!" lev popped out of the corner, almost bumping into the female.

she blinked multiple times and stepped back, trying to get ahold of the situation. "o-ohayō, lev..." she muttered, and the latter smiled in response as he heard her clearly.

"what class are you in?" he ran up to her, leaning down to read her schedule. "ah, you're in class five. come with me!" and the tall male proceeded to grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to the floor for the first year classes.

the pair of freshmen that have top-tier beauty managed to steal the eyes of the crowd, having twice the attention from the crowd and rumours immediately bloomed. neither kiiro nor lev spared an effort to even care about them.

"we're here!" lev stopped in front of the class 1-5's room, letting her hand go after.

kiiro bowed her head at him. "thank you for showing me the way, lev."

the male gave her a thumbs up. "no worries, kiiro-san! i'm in class 1-3 by the way. you can come to check me out if you'd like."

kiiro only nodded before bidding him a farewell. she avoided any eye contact from any of her classmates as she entered the room. she sat in the corner of the room beside the windows, not wanting to socialize with anyone and just wanting to enjoy her time alone. she brought out her phone, plugged in her earphones, and played her playlist.

to her favor, none of her classmates had the courage to approach her as they found the female intimidating.

meanwhile, the self-proclaimed ace of nekoma had just arrived at the volleyball gym, gaining snickers from his teammates while yaku glared at the ace of tardiness.

"oi lev, you're late again!" yaku scolded the freshman that just arrived at the volleyball gym.

all of the nekoma players were already in the gym, wearing their practice clothes. a few of them are doing the warm-up routine while some are already playing volleyball.

"gomenasai, yaku-san!" lev smiled sheepishly and joined the others in their warm-up.

a yawn came from the captain and the setter, which yaku noticed. an irk mark appeared on the light brown-haired boy's forehead, glaring at the sleepy pair.

"did you two stayed up last night?" yaku raised an eyebrow at the two laying on the floor, who were stretching their legs.

kuroo frowned. "come on now, yaku, don't scold us. it was kii-chan who forced us to play with her!"

the libero squinted his eyes at the captain. "kiiro came here earlier than you two. so, you were the only ones who stayed up late and not her."

"i swear, it was kii-chan who forced us! right, kenma?" the captain turned his head towards the pudding head, but he only shrugged in response.

yaku then continued scolding their captain, saying that he's irresponsible and other hurtful truths about the rooster head, while their teammates watched the chaotic event happening between the two seniors. it was nothing surprising because this happens almost every day between the captain and libero.

classes will start around eight in the morning. kenma went ahead alone to his classroom after their morning practice that ended an hour before the classes. since it's the usual time where most of the students come over to school, they were scattered around the hallways. though, unlike sports players like him, they must be at the campus earlier than usual.

"have you seen the two freshmen awhile ago? they look so cute together!"

"yeah! i think the guy is from the volleyball club, and the other one is the new freshman."

"it was lev-san, and i know for sure because he's the only tall one in their club. also, he was holding the girl's hand awhile ago."

"do you think they're dating?"

"most likely!"

the murmurs and giggles from the female students were all heard by the second year kozume. his eyebrows furrowed as he heard the rumors going around among the students on his sister's first day of school.

"who's this new freshman you guys are talking about?" kenma asked, looking at them.

his golden orbs locked on the three girls standing at the staircase's corner. the three of them were shocked by the male's sudden appearance. they looked at each other before looking back at the older kozume to answer his question.

"i think the name of the new girl is kozume kiiro."