It was a video of Skye and Abby, on a porn site, from the night before. Skye nodded and sighed. "Yeah that's me alright. Seems like the camera was placed under the tv."

Norah and Max stayed quiet, staring at the video in shock.

Abby shook her head, burrying her face in her hands and leaning into Skye. "I can't believe this is happening." She spoke, confirming to the other girls that it was indeed her in the video.

Ginny looked at them, with a sad expression. "I reported it, they will take it down tomorrow."

Norah shook her head, finally looking away. "Who would do this?"

Skye and Abby looked at each other.

"I think Charlie knows." Abby told them. "She was the only one present in the house, with her boyfriend."

"She was acting strange yesterday." Norah said as she got up. "I'll go get her." Norah took off.

Max looked at Skye and Abby as well now, not knowing what to say. Norah came back with Charlie.

"I didn't want you to find out like this. I'm gay, I tried to be with guys, I couldn't.... I tried denying it for the longest, but then I fell for Skye and I couldn't deny it anymore." Abby told the other girls and turned to look at Skye. "We're together, since yesterday, officially. I would've told you, but I wasn't ready."

Skye took a hold of Abby's hand and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry it had to go this way."

Charlie took notice of the video on the laptop. "I thought he was bluffing."

"Charlie what happened?" Skye asked her softly, shooting her a sad smile.

"He placed a camera in the living room, in case you would do anything, that he found interesting........ He showed me the video and told me that if I wouldn't have sex with him, he'd post it. I turned him down and kicked him out, I figured he wouldn't actually do it." Charlie looked down and tears started going down her face. "I'm so sorry."

Skye got off the bed and pulled her sister in a hug. "It's not your fault." She held her crying sister close. "But we do need to go to the cops. Even if he didn't post it, he tried to blackmail you." Charlie nodded, clinging onto her older sister. "Next time when you have someone over, you do need to tell me, okay? I know you're annoyed by me and Nick sometimes. We just want to keep you safe."

"I will tell you next time, but you two are still annoying." Charlie laughed slightly. Skye rolled her eyes and wiped her tears away.

"Now go back to mom and dad. It will be okay, we will take care of it together." Skye ruffled Charlie's hair, which earned her a glare. She watched Charlie go downstairs.

"Can we kill her ex-boyfriend?" Max asked, Norah, Abby and Ginny nodding in agreement.

"No, murder is illegal and he's still a kid, we'll leave the punishment to the cops alright?" Skye chuckled and shook her head.

"So, on another subject...." Ginny started. "I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Marcus the moment it happened, I'm sorry for sleeping with him Max, it was wrong, but I did fall for him. And Skye I talked to my mom and she told me about what happened with Jesse..... Or Gabriel."

Abby looked at Skye confused. "What happened with this Gabriel?"

"My parents were assassin's, people would hire them to kill. They send me a letter, they wanted me to follow in their footsteps. Everything they put me through, was training. Gabriel, their boss threatened to hurt Charlie and Nick if I didn't work for him. Georgia, was the next target, he wanted me to kill Georgia. So on the night off the costume party, before you arrived at Ginny's.... I was at Ginny's house to kill Georgia, I couldn't do it and then Gabriel was there threatening us. I shot him, I killed him, I'm a murderer. Georgia helped me get rid of the body." Skye told her friends, avoiding eye contact.

"You had no choice." Abby spoke softly, forcing Skye to look at her, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Max and Norah stared at them.

"I'm going to have to get used to that." Max mumbled and shook her head. "But Abby's right." Norah and Ginny agreed.

"Is that what led you to.....?" Abby started to ask and Skye nodded.

"You can tell them, it's okay." Skye smiled softly.

Abby looked at her friends. "After Skye stormed out of the school.... After she hit Ginny... I followed her home. I found her with a gun held against her head."

"Abby saved my life. She called Nick and because of her, I get the help I need." Skye wrapped her arm around Abby's waist, pulling her in close, into a side hug.

"I'm so sorry. I must've made it so much worse." Ginny looked down, a pang of guilt going through her.

"Yes, but you didn't know. You are forgiven. But you gotta stop judging people, you should apologize to Quinn as well." Skye told her and then added. "And thank you, for telling us about the video." Ginny shot her a smile back.