Wingless

As I was standing there, I could hear them talk about me but I didn't care at all. They also made sure they intoduced themself to me so I knew their names. However I didn't care at all. 

Furfur: Oh kiddo, don't be like that.

Dall: Yeah. There is plenty pleasure in life.

Orias: Did something happen at all?

Me: Why are we even here?

Opera: Because Sullivan wanted to enroll you.

Momonoki: Put this little sweetheart in my class.

Blushenko: I would take him in too.

Balam: I would love to help him out.

Me: *Sigh* Can you please stop with this? I don't even want help. All I want is to end this missary.

Opera: Iruma please stop this.

Me: How about you stop it?

Opera: Iruma....

Me: Yes?

Opera: I know it was hard for you but it's all in the past.

Me: And what exactly changed?

That was the moment another teacher just entered the teachers office. He looked scary enough that I thought he could kill me with eas if I provokate them. However there were a couple of teachers and they still were all looking at me.

Robin: Kalego-san!

Kalego:*Sigh*

Me: Can you kill me please?

It was the most weirest approach but it was an approach and something told me I would fial but still worth a try so I basically just straight off the bat asked this person to do so while he was looking at me.

Kalego: *Sigh* Is this some kind of joke?

He went straight to me and looked at me while I was turned around looking at the people or more like demons in the room. 

Me: No.

Kalego: *Sigh* Who brought him-

Opera: He will be your student.

Kalego: What?

Me: Can you kill me now?

Kalego: *Sigh*

Opera: Iruma stop it please.

Kalego: You want to die?

Me: Yes.

Kalego: All right.

Before I knew it, this person just grabbed me before opening the window and jumping to fly high up into the air. 

Finally!

My wish will be granted!

I can finally end this damn ridiculous joke of a life!

As he flew up into the sky I could see Opera following us but before he could do anything, this demon named Kalego just dropped me down and I fell. It was a nice feeling and I decided to just close my eyes and let it happen.

Opera: IRUMA!

Kalego: WHAT THE!

Demons where really fast because all of the sudden I was back in the arms of this demon that basically dropped me all of the sudden.

Kalego: You have a fucking death wish?

Me: Yes. Why did you catch me?

We went back to the ground and he put me down as I basically just sat there not wanting to move at all. I regretted not to die and I really wished he could have just dropped me but instead he just wanted to scare me.

Opera: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Kalego: *Sigh* Most of them open their wings on instinct.

Me: Ahm Sir, I don't have wings.

Kalego: WHAT!

Opera: He is suicidal for real. He already tried to jump and be eaten by a plant.

Kalego: *Sigh*

It didn't take long for a coupld of teachers to come over and look at me but they overheared that I said that I didn't had any wings. Well I was human, what was I supposed to do? It wasn't as if I had a tail and horns and wings like a demon.

Momonoki: What you mean you don't have wings?

Me: Literally what I said, I don't.

Another teacher, Balam camt to me and pulled up my shirt as I was still sitting on the ground. There he saw all the marks I had from living a work life since I was small. There were bruises, scars and a lot more things to my damaged skin. I was good at evading because I already experienced a lot and I didn't wanted to feel the pain anymore. Besides that people start beating a kid up when they mess up a job too.

Balam: *gasp* My Lord....

I could hear every other teacher gasp too as this person still had my shirt pulled up looking at my back.

Orias: Someone clipping a demons wings.... no wonder this child is suididal.

Valar: Who did this?

Kalego: This is a forbidden punishment. Kid, who did this to you?

Opera: Oh Lord.... Iruma, what were you experiencing?

Me: Doesn't concern you and is in the past. Now can you let my shirt go again?

Balam: Sorry.