Are you kidding me?!

It was weird, truly weird. There was a demon that saved me from offering myself to the world and they didn't take my soul? 

Where am I?

I thught this guy was about to take my soul?

I wonder why he didn't do this until now...

Wait, is there a specific ritual for that or something?

Maybe there is?

Better respect their way.

He is after all doing me a big favor.

Might as well wait it all out.

Okay it was my fault for falling asleep but there was really noo need for me to wake up in a chair that looked like a throne and have two freaking demons in front of me. This was just ridiculous no matter how I was thinking about it. Worse thing is, I really have hoped he could use my soul at least for something. Then my death wouldn't have been as meaningless.

Me: *Sigh*

Soo.... come to think of it...

Where is the demon who bought me here...

And why am I sitting on a chair.

If anything why not lay me down on an altar or anything.

This chair seems way too luxurious to cover it with my own blood.

This is just a waste.

Is every demon this rich?

Still what a waste

The moment I sightedm this huge demon came towards me, it was also the one who brought me to this place. This room looked as if it was part of a castle but honestly who knows where I was and most importantly, I didn't even care. I shouldn't have been there. I wanted to die and now I am at a place which maybe was worse than earth. Well believing the stories from hell, this would definitelly be worse.

Me: Couldn't you have just taken my soul and leave me be?

Both of the demons looked at each other before looking at me.

Did I say something wrong?

Why are they looking at me like that?

Is my sould not pure enough for them?

Am I not tasty or something?

I wonder if I should take a bath before they start feasting on me.

Isn't there a folklore where demons love human flesh because it is soo precious to them?

I wouldn't off eaten myself.

Look at how bony I am.

No flesh at all...

Still my soul should make up for it.

Never did anything bad.... well never had the chance for that sooo... it is as pure as it can be.

Red haired one: Sullivan, where did you get him?

Sullivan: Ah his parents just summoned me and we made a deal. You know how much I was searching for the perfect child, Opera.

Opera: That's not important.

Me: He's right, that's not the important question. How about getting rid of me?

The moment I said that they looked at me. One was sighting, while the one called Sullivan came over to me. He was tall but I didn't care. There wasn't much that I would care for. I had enough of life and took many, many surprises too. This couldn't face me anymore.

Sullivan: Iruma-chan, don't say stuff like that.

Huh...

Am I not here to be devoured?

Me: Why not? Aren't you a demon and here for my soul?

Opera: Did you really kidnapp a human and brought him here to the underworld?

Me: ... Yes he did.

Sullivan: NO! I got a deal with his parents.

Me: Please kill me now. This is ridiculous ... No wait. Am I even hallucinating this? Yeah that must be it. I must have already jumped and didn't die immediately. So this is all a comatose dream.

Sullivan: No. I saved you from that jump and you will become my grandchild from now on or ama eat you alive.

Me: Go on just eat me. I don't want to see a tomorrow anywas.

Opera: ...

Sullivan: But Iruma-chan?

Opera: Sullivan, please don't preasure this child.

Sullivan: He is my new grandchild and that is final.

Me: I never said I would do that.

Sullivan: So you rather die?

Opera: Sullivan!

Me: Yes, please! If I have to go down on my knees, I will do so.

Opera: Sullivan!

Sullivan: ....

I looked at the demon who was now backing away from me. He definitelly didn't think about this answer. Well it wasn't as if he didn't safe me from jumping. No matter what he was thinking, this answer was quite obvious and yes if this was some dream of mine, then I would rather stop drimming.

Just to make sure this wasn't a dream, I slapped my own cheek and I felt the pain. That only made my eyes go wide open at the realization.

Me: ....

Opera:....

Sullivan: Did you slap yourself?

I looked at them and then at my surrounding till I found the window. Now this was it. There was no way in hell that I would stay with this lunatic of a demon. I had have it. Live wasn't fair and now it was ridiculing me too. 

This was my answer for life. I didn't care about the consequences or anything else.