INTRODUCTION

WELCOME TO THE PROMISING PAGES

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

The Reading Week gives everyone the opportunity to be a winner for a week. Unlike other contests, it is open to everyone, including fanfictions writers, and does not require any kind of payment. To participate, you are required to log in to the related channel of the Community Discord Server, the link to which you can find in the Profile description. Discord is very easy to use and can be either used on Pc and Tablet (you can download the app or open it online) or download it to your cell phone.

The Reading Week is held weekly and selects from three to five winners. 

What the winner gets:

-one VOTE per chapter from the Community profile 

-the book in a LIST on the profile reserved for winners.

-if he/she (I won't list all the pronouns that are around today because I will never finish that way, sorry) wants the winner's STICKER (in which case request it via email, discord, or wattpad)

-if he/she wants a review (having a reviewer is a good thing because the reviewer will leave a VOTE for each chapter and write a REVIEW about the book which will then be posted in the Community one) - to get a reviewer you have to give a FOLLOW as payment, after all the reviewers take time to read your book and review it.

What the reviewer gets (when requested by the winner):

-a FOLLOW from the winner (if the winner really no longer has a desire to follow you, it would be best to establish this by mutual agreement)

-VOTES on all chapters of their story left by the Community once the review is done.

TO BE NOTED THAT

- reviewers are not permanent but please, before making yourself available, be able to review at least 5 books (reviewing one book and then leaving the role would not be respectful) and to say in time if you want to leave so that we have time to look for new reviewers.

- reviewers can be anyone but please by all means write reviews that are long enough and detailed enough so that it is understood that you have read, and believe me, we will check. If not, the winner can unfollow them and will have another reviewer instead. You will no longer be able to be a reviewer.

- winners can agree privately with the reviewer whether they want a brutally honest review (e.g., grammar, layout, cover, first impression, plot, characters) or a simple opinion of the plot (e.g., first impression, plot, characters)

- winners can be reviewers too, but of different weeks' winners.

We will not accept applications on Wattpad but only in the Discord server both for partecipating to the Reading Week and joining to the Reviewers' program.

Therefore, if you are interested in becoming a reviewer, let us know on Discord (you have to join the Community first) privately. There, write down your Wattpad username, which genres would you like to review and if you are willing to review more than one book per time.