"Sorry guys, haven't notice you two there." I said as they just nodded their head.

"Do you knows Y/n's schedule?" Sana asked me as I shake my head, speaking of Y/n she's already infront of the classroom, hand on her heart as she was breathing heavily like she ran a hundred mile.

"Speaking of, she's here." I said, as I waved my hand as Y/n roamed her eyes inside the classroom making her notice us as she smile widely as she also wave her hands grabbing the attention of the others.

"Oh my God! She looks cool with just wearing a hoodie." One of our classmates said, making my eye roll.

"I know right, I wonder if she has a girlfriend already." my other classmates as she let out a giggle, what a flirt.

I know bitch, my girlfriend is charming and she's already off limits, duh.

As I was busy rolling my eyes hearing those murmurs, Nayeon nudge my shoulder making me look at her as I didn't notice my handsome girlfriend infront of me.

"Hi guys! I never thought that we would be classmates." she said as she grabbed a sit besides me with Nayeon in my right side and her in the left side.

"Will you quiet being charming? It's so damn irritating." I said as Sana and Nayeon let out a small laughed. While my girlfriend on the other hand was too stunned to speak.

"Eh?" She said, still confuse on why I'm grumpy.

"Damn! I never knew that Mina could be this jealous freak." Sana said as I just throw her a glare.

"I'm not jealous." I said, as the two girls just laughed at my state.

"Good morning everyone!" Our geometry professor Ms. Song Hye-Ko said as she got inside in the room making my classmates shut their mouth. "I heard that we have a new student here?" She said roaming her eyes spotting my dear girlfriend besides me. "Kindly introduce yourself." she said as Y/n bow her head before speaking.

"Hi everyone! I'm Kim Y/n, please take care of me." My girlfriend said as everyone let out a squeal, even our guy classmates are giggling. Take care my ass, tch.

"You look familiar, are you perhaps related to Ms. Kim Tae-ri?" Ms. Song said as Y/n nodded her head shyly.

"Yes, prof. She's my older sister." My girlfriend said, aww I kinda miss Tae-tae. While Nayeon on the other hand has this shocked face, I think she haven't meet Tae-ri before.

"Damn! Y/n and I dated for 14 months and I didn't know that she have a sister." she said whispering enough for me and Sana to hear as we let out a chuckle making Nayeon pout her lips.

"Maybe you didn't asked her about it." I said as she just rolled her eyes still pouting her lips.

"Yeah, right. I didn't." she said making me let out a small laughed.

"She's actually the third child Nayeon." Sana said chuckling, again Nayeon with her shocked face.

"Bruh, I thought that she's the only child." She said as she sulk besides me.

"What are the three of you talking?" My girlfriend said, interrupting us from gossiping as Nayeon rolled her eyes to my girlfriend making Y/n confused.

"What is her problem?" Y/n whispered to me afraid that Ms. Song would notice us talking.

"You are her problem." I said chuckling as I almost laughed at her reaction.

....

Y/n just shakes her head. She still feels uneasy as if someone was watching her. She unconsciously look outside of the window as she saw someone staring at her.

She couldn't figure it out if it's a girl or boy cause it was wearing a black hoodie with facemask that covered the stranger's face and only the eyes could be seen.

"You okay baby?" Mina said, interrupting Y/n from staring the stranger. As she looks at Mina and nodded her head.

She looks back at where the stranger standing but to her dismay, it was no longer there.

"Look at you, how could you sleep at night without even thinking that you've hurt someone's feelings?" They said as a lone tear skip from their eyes. "Just how could you?" They whispered, wiping the tears that have been streaming in their eyes.

As they look at you, Mina on your side happily talking with the love of your life.

**********************************

Red flag is waving! 🚩

But the girls are colour blinded who always loves the human walking red flag 🤣

Adiós Amigos! ❤️