Delinquents at our school?!

HAPPY OCTOBER 1ST! IM SO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN AND I'M SORRY FOR THE REALLY SLOW UPDATES I PROMISE TO MAKE UP FOR IT😭😭

Sighing, you fell face-first onto your desk. You didn't get a wink of sleep last night.....again.

Takemichi stared at you in concern, but quickly started thinking about something.

Your sleep schedule was fucked, along with your grades to top that off.

But did you really care what you would end up doing when you were older? Not really.

You were about to fall asleep, when all of a sudden you heard yelling. And your nosy ass couldn't help but sit up and stare from where the voices were coming from.

Below and behold, the door to the classroom slid open and it was Mikey and Draken.

Wait.......MIKEY AND DRAKEN?!

Your mouth hung open. Yeah, of course you were surprised to see them here, who wouldn't be?

But Takemichi was shocked on a whole nother level.

"Let's go play Takemichy and N/n-chin!♡" Mikey exclaimed while Draken leaned against the classroom door.

I mean, fuck it. You were too tired to deal with this bullshit anyways. Plus, school didn't really matter to you.

I mean, what's the least that could happen?

Timeskip

You 4 stood infront of beat up 3rd years.

What the least that could happen my ass!

Draken then made all of them line up on the ground, which confused you.

Then they did the thing you least expected, they fucking started walking on their backs!

These guys are crazy as fuck.

You blinked but then began following after them, Takemichi and you were walking on the opposite side.

you eventually started to zone out, clouded in your thoughts.

You tuned everything out until you heard a harsh slap.

You shook your head and regained your hearing, your eyes trailed off to where the slap came from and you saw Mikey holding his cheek with a dark shadow over his face.

You looked at the person that was responsible for the slap, and it was...Hina?!

But she's so sweet? How could she do something like that, were they harrasing Takemichi while you were thinking of something?

You looked around and noticed that other people were watching this all go down.

Beads of sweat dripped down your face, knowing this would probably be the new 'school news' for the rest of the week.

sighing while feeling a bit embarrassed, you didn't like being included in drama. Just liked watching or hearing about it.

But whatever, that's not important right now. What is important was making sure Hina and Michi were safe.

Hina walked over to Takemichi and grabbed his hand, then she walked over to you and did the same.

"Let's go guys, you shouldn't let these people boss you around" she told both of you.

"I will protect you both" Hina stated, making you speechless as her body was trembling.

When you first met Hinata, she was a very kind person. You didn't know how Takemichi managed to get a girlfriend as loyal as Hina but he did.