Takemichi

BTW this means your thoughts :)

You stare at the paragraph you had just written on your computer, criticizing everything about it.

You had a perfect idea! You just couldn't find the right way to write it. You looked out your window and realized it was pretty dark outside.

You cursed under your breath as you touched the bags developing under your eyelids.

You always swore to stop staying up too late, but couldn't stop yourself from your 'unhealthy habit' like they say.

And it's not like you have anyone to remind you to go to sleep for once. It's just been you, and yourself only.

Groaning, you bury your face into your arms, trying to fall asleep but the position you were in made it kind of impossible.

That made you feel slightly irrated, but the repeated knocks at the door brought you out of your little trance.

Well, they weren't really knocks, more like bangs at the door.

Jesus! Who the hell could up at this time?! You mentally face-palmed. But actually face-palmed when you realized you were doing the same thing.

One more knock at the door made you grunt, "I'm coming!" You shouted and rushed down the stairs.

As you opened the door, you were surprised to see your bestfriend, beaten till he was all black and blue.

To say you were shocked was an understatement, What the fuck did he do to get beaten up so badly?! You thought and quickly pulled him inside.

You got him seated onto the couch and went to grab cleaning supplies from your bathroom.

When you came back, he was fiddling with his fingers while avoiding eye contact.

You sat down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Look, I'm not the best at comforting people and you know that. But I'll try to be as helpful as I can" You said and looked at him sternly.

His movements halted, and he looked up at you shyly.

"T-Thanks, Y-Y/n" He finally spoke, his voice raspy and dry.

"Don't mention it, I'll get you some water to help with your voice. Ok?" You asked and looked at him, he nodded and you quickly went to your kitchen to get some water.

You sighed and rubbed your head, These god damn delinquents are always getting into trouble. I swear to god I'm gonna follow his ass and beat the shit out of anyone responsible for this.

You smiled, Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I'll do that.

You then realized you were probably taking too long, and hurriedly grabbed the cup and headed back to the living room where Takemichi was sitting.