Family and lovers

Sunny asks kody if he found a place for us to go? Kody: yes it's somewhere you trust. Sunny: where? Kody takes Sunny back to her old family home but he tells her to stay in the car for a moment because he doesn't know how she will react. After a few minutes sunny hears a very familiar voice that she hasn't heard since she was 21 causing her to get cautious. Familiar voice: sister is that my sister?

Sunny gets out of the car as she can to see a 15 year old. Sunny: kody? Is is that who I think it is. Kody yes that is little ray. Sunny starts crying rushing to little ray. Little ray: sunny? Sunny: yes I didn't think I would ever see you again *hugging little ray* I am so sorry for leaving *let's go of him* sunny: where's mom? Little ray: inside do you want to come in? Sunny follows little ray. Ms.rose sees them come in. Ms.rose sees her daughter who she hasn't seen or heard from in a about 15 years. Ms.rose: sunny? Sunny: yes mom it's me. I thought you guys died when the house was burned. Ms.rose: nope we managed to get out of there before we did.

Sunny goes to kody and pulls him to the side out of hearshot of her family. Sunny: we can't stay here. Kody: why not sunny? Sunny: I can't lose them again! Kody: where will we go? Sunny: you can stay here but I can't. Little ray hears sunny say that she can't stay here. Little ray: sunny are you leaving again I just got you back? Sunny: shit! Little ray you weren't supposed to hear that. Please go back to mom please. Little ray: no I can't lose you again sunny neither can mom. Sunny: little ray there is someone who is trying to destroy everything I care about and I can't lose you guys again I will come back when it is time please go to mom. Little ray: ok sunny please come back. Sunny: I will.

Nightfall comes

Kody finds sunny outside. Kody: sunny you know that I won't let you go by yourself right? Sunny: what choice do I have Kody? I  love you so much that I can't lose you again*starts crying* kody: sunny please don't do this. Sunny: kody miles is out to destroy everything I care about including you I will not let him please take care of my family I will be back soon. Kody: what about you? I promised your mom that I would protect you. Sunny: are you really going to sacrifice yourself safety and your health for me? Kody: yes I should have done that a long time ago please. Sunny nods and packs a bag.