2-new old friends

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh~" she fainted again... "illllll just put her in her room..." I said as I picked her up and walked away. I felt three sets of eyes staring at me once again but it felt kind of... niiiiiice? I don't know I just knew they where staring at me with some sort of positivity.

After I put her in her bed dur-nar invited me to get some food with her after work which I gladly obliged. 'Everyone at Rhodes island is so nice' I thought walking back to my office with a smile and some stuff I had ordered before. "Oh hello Doc" catapult was standing by my office door. "Hey there dearest" I said with a closed eye smile. "Did you need something?" I asked. "Just wondering if you wanted to hang out after work today" she said with a smirk. " o-oh im sorry. I was gonna hang out with du-" "HOW BOUT TOMORROW!" She asked with eyes filled with determination to hangout. "I'd love to honey bunny" I said "OKAYTHANKYOUGOODBYE" she said sprinting away like a bat out of hell.

 "I'd love to honey bunny" I said "OKAYTHANKYOUGOODBYE" she said sprinting away like a bat out of hell

It's finally after work and I went to the place me and dur-nar planned to meet up. "Hiya doc!" She said with a running up to me holding the hand of a girl with pink hair. "This is pudding! She's a former Colombian electric engineer and came to Rhodes island not too long ago and uhh yeah" she said presenting the smoll bean to me. "OH MA GAWD-"

We went to a place where they served basically everything

We went to a place where they served basically everything. I got (f/f) and basically inhaled it. They looked at me with looks of *what in the actual fuck*

 They looked at me with looks of *what in the actual fuck*

(It didn't say who made the art but it was edited by me)

... "what?" "Umm... doooooooo you need something to drink?" They said with concerned looks. "No but I'm probably gonna order some more (f/f)" I said calling over a waiter and their jaws dropped further.

 "No but I'm probably gonna order some more (f/f)" I said calling over a waiter and their jaws dropped further

After they looked kinda bored I stopped eating, paid then left with them. We talked for a while until I decided to walk them back to their dorms and said goodbye. As I was walking back to my office for more lovely ✨work✨ but as I was walking back I felt a umm... presence... I sniff for any sort of scent that's out of the ordinary. I did pick up something... It smelled like a mix between chocolate and... wheat? "If someone here has chocolate can I have some!" I yelled. "Sure" she said and walked out from a shadowy void of an alleyway. "IS THAT THE COLOMBIAN MAFIA?!?!" It was a girl with grey hair and amber eyes. Then it clicked. What i was smelling was pocky's. FUCKING POKYS. She hands me one and I eat it like a rabbit eating a carrot. "Thank you~ I love you~ I would die for you~" I said swallowing the pocky. She gave me an 'mm' and walked away. "No problem Doctor... by the way I'm Texas" 'Mary me Texas' I thought skipping away. "Nice to meet you Texie~" I said. I saw her ears flick a little. "P... please don't call me that again" she said in a slightly choked up voice. "Kay! Bye Tex!" I heard a low sigh from Texie-tex as we went on our own ways. And I should have thought of how to get home...

When I got back miraculously did my massive amount of paperwork and computer bullshit

When I got back miraculously did my massive amount of paperwork and computer bullshit. By the time I made it back to my bed I would have guessed the war was over and there was a cure for oripathy. Jesus Christ that was further than I thought it was. I should have called a cab or something. I sigh falling into my bed when. Expecting the softness of my Tempur Pedic (it's a kind of really comfy bed) I hit something hard... like a person."*yawn*Hnghhhhh~" the person woke up. (what a surprise like actually tho) "oh hello Doctor..." she said rubbing her still closed eyes. "What in the actual fuck are you doing in my bed. I'm sorry that sounds rude but could you please leave? I had a very long day and I just want to sleep..." I said in such a tired voice my lips barely moved because of me having almost no energy. "Okay. Can you do me a fav-" "no I'm sorry I'm so tired bro. Have a nice night..." I yawned and immediately passed out on the spot as I had hit the bed.
Dream
-"Doctor! Come! we need you to command us on an operation!"-

LISTEN DUDE I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SPONGEBOB REFERENCES!!!!!! I WILL PUT THEM EVERYWHERE TIL MY LAST BREATH!!!!