[Ticklish] Freddy x reader

[fluff]

You could feel Freddy beside you, basically begging for attention from you. You knew exactly what he wanted when he tugged on your shirt.

You looked over, seeing Freddy looking like a lost puppy. "Y/n, I think I need some lovin'." He pouted. You chuckled, rolling your eyes. You moved the laptop a little bit away, not pausing the movie playing on it.

You opened your blanket and Freddy came diving in. He wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your chest. He looked up at you, smiling a bit as you kissed his cheek.

As you stared at Freddy cuddled up beside you, watching the movie, you remembered he used to be so embarrassed to even hug you, not to mention cuddle you. He's grown so much, and you love him so much.

You moved down to Freddy, kissing him. The back of his throat made a small squeak sound, before he melted into the kiss. You moved on top of him, not fully to hurt his leg, so were on the side of him.

You two continued to kiss, only taking one second breathes every kiss. You both finally stopped, now staring at each other with half lidded eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. "And you're so cute." You giggled. "What— I'm not cute." Freddy pouted. "Uh huh." You chuckled, hiding your face in his chest.

Freddy kissed the top of your head, making you look at him. You kissed his cheek in return, and he kissed yours.

You smirked, this meant war. Whoever could get the last kiss in was the winner.

You two continued this mini battle, not even watching the movie anymore. You were running out of places to kiss, until, you looked at his neck.

You moved quickly, softly pecking his neck. You heard a squeal, followed up by giggles and his neck crunching up.

You pulled back, looking at him in surprise, while his face was a flaming red. "Oh wow.." you whispered. "That was adorable!" You exclaimed, poking his cheeks.

Freddy huffed, swatting your hands away from his cheeks. "No it wasn't." He said. "Yes it was." You said back. "No." He argued. "Yes." You bopped his nose, making him groan.

He covered your eyes with his hands, making you blind. "Awe, Freddy, come on, you look so cute when flustered." You cooed. "No, I don't." He groaned. "Yes, you do." You smirked.

He let go, looking back at the laptop. "Awe come on, don't be like that Freddy." You grabbed his face, caressing your thumb against his squishy cheek. "You know I say that stuff because I love you." You pouted, giving him the sad puppy eyes.

Freddy rolled his eyes. "Damn it Y/n, I was trying to act mad." He pulled you down, holding you in his arms. You giggled, kissing his neck again and hearing that adorable laugh.

"I love you." You whispered into his neck.

His laughter died down, and he smiled. "I love you too."