Someone clears their throat behind us making me jump back.

Miranda walks fully into the kitchen and her face holds anger. I groan. She hates me.

"Sorry mom." Nathalie blushes.

Sam comes rushing into the kitchen. "Hey, Miranda. I need your help."

"No." Miranda replies hastily eyeing me with her usual rage.

Sam rolls her eyes. "Come on. I need help looking for an um-dress." The red head say shifting from one foot to the other.

The comment seem to catch Miranda attention. Her eyebrow arches and her eyes shine as she look at Sam. "A dress?"

Sam rolls her eyes again and continue to shift. I continue to watch them with interest. Miranda follows Sam to the living room and the red head look back and wink my way and raise two thumbs up. I chuckle. Yeah, Sam was the best.

"I see why you keep her around." I laugh. She totally got Miranda away so Nathalie and I can have our space.

Dinner is nice and Sam eats like a beast. She wasn't kidding when she said she loved Nathalie pasta. Sam converse between Nathalie and Miranda throughout dinner and I'm slightly envious at the relationship she had with the Graysons. Miranda wouldn't even look my way without the eye of death. It's like she wanted to stab me and send me to hell personally.

As we clean the dishes I look Nathalie way and say, "I just don't understand why your mom hate me." I try not to pout but I know it's there.

"My mother doesn't hate you." Nathalie replies rinsing the plate off.

I huff, "Could have fooled me. How the hell did Sam do it huh?" I question curiously. Nathalie turns red for a second before rinsing her hands off and turning my way.

"Sam has been around for a while now." She explains. "My mother respects Sam. Sam was my very first real friend. She didn't judge me or use me for money. My mother respects that."

I scowl.

"But, my mother treated Sam like shit at first so you're getting it good." She laughs.

"Really?" I frown. "Fine, if your mom wants to hate me then whatever. I guess I will have to get creative."

Nathalie arches her eyebrow and she looks like her mother. "Like how?"

I chuckle, "Nothing like that." Nathalie blushes and I continue to laugh. "Ew. Nathalie, your mom is hot all but I'm not thinking about having sex with her."

"Good." Nathalie kisses me. "Keep it that way."

"I was thinking of buying a vibrator or something."

"Rose." Nathalie throws the washcloth at me. She scowls not finding what I said funny.

"I'm sorry." I laugh. "Is she even getting any-

"I'm getting plenty."

I freeze and slowly turn around to see Miranda Grayson staring daggers at me. I gulp. I'm so dead. Her lip was snarling her brown eyes was blazing with rage.

"My sex life is none of your concern Rose." Miranda spats. Sam steps into the kitchen behind her and look between Miranda and I. Nathalie mother was fuming and I could tell she was seconds away from ending my life.

"Mom it was a joke." Nathalie tries.

"My sex life is not a joke." Miranda hisses.

Sam eyes widen and she look at me her mouth agape. I look at her for help and she begin to mouth 'say sorry' as she points at Miranda from behind.