A sudden scream was heard, goosebumps rising on his skin. He ran towards the sound in panic, his breathing labored as he tried to get there in time.

Sobs were heard making him stop. 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙨.

He speed walked up the stairs and into the guest bedroom to find blood trailing to the bathroom. He quickly opened the door to find Coraline on top of Astorias dead body, blood staining her white shirt and yellow skirt.

Coraline turned around with wide angry eyes, her breathing heavy as she looked at him. "It was about time this bitch died."

He bent down to her height and inspected her, trying to see if she was hurt. He looked back into her eyes to see her looking at him with dark eyes.

"Did she hurt you?" She shook her head, her face blank as she turned. her face and got off her body, looking down at her with disgust. Astoria's eyes were wide open, her neck and baby blue shirt soaked in her own blood.

"Mine are just little scratches compared to what I did to her." She walked out of the guest room and into Scorpius's, starting to remove her shirt to shower. Draco tried to follow her in, but the door was slammed into his face before he had the chance to.

He heard the shower turn on, the sound of clothes dropping to the ground following after. He sighed and pressed his forehead against the door. "Coraline- open the door."

Nothing. He heard the shower glass close letting him know she wasn't going to open the door anytime soon. He knew she was fuming because of him.

Because not only is she in Scorpius's shower and not his, but she refuses to look at him like she did before. He understands why she would be like that but now that the problem- Astoria is out of the way, he can now be with her like he wanted to. He just needs her to allow him to.

He heard her wince from the other side of the door, his eyes softening at the sound. He gripped to door knob and twisted it to the side as far as he can, pushing it back and forcing it to open.

The glass door was already starting to fog as he walked in, his eyes trying to catch a glimpse of her through the fogginess. He started to remove his clothes, dropping them to the side of the counter.

Sliding open the shower door, he saw her back faced to him, blood seeping through many small cuts on her back. He reached out to her, his eyes still focused on the dark red marks.

"What did she do to you..", he had thought the blood in the back of her shirt was Astoria's, not hers. He looked down at the dark red water, curious because the cuts weren't that big to make her loose that much blood. "She used the 'Sectumsempra' spell on me." He inhaled shakily at her words and made her turn around, her body swaying. Her eyes were glistening as she looked up at him.

His face paled as he looked at a large gash coming from the bottom of her breast all the way to the back of her hip. He quickly picked her up with one hand, opening the shower door with the other. Her blood was dripping on his naked chest as he carried her out of the bathroom and to his room which was two doors away from Scorpius's, laying her on his bed with no other thought. He didn't care if she would fill his bedsheets with blood. All he cared about was that she was going to be ok in the end.

"Stay awake, darling." He slapped her face lightly, gripping his wand and pointing it at her immense gash. "Vulnera Sanentur", he mumbled repeatedly, hearing her whimper as the tissue of her skin glided back together.

He ran his hand through her hair in comfort as he got to the end of the wound, still mumbling the counter spell. He let out a breath once the blood stopped flowing, grabbing her gently and making her sit up on his lap. She pressed her head on his shoulder, feeling on of his hands rub shapes on her thigh as the other did the counter spell once again.

Once he was done, he laid her onto the bed gently, covering her with a spare blanket as he removed the bloody ones. He kept looking at her every two seconds, trying to see if she was in any pain. He slid on some boxers, walking it the bathroom and looking at Astorias body without an ounce of sympathy and gripping his wand, making it turn to ashes. He watched it turn into a pile of dust in a quick second, inhaling deeply as he thought about how Scorpius's would react.

Shaking the thought from his head, he went back into his room, walking to the side of his bed and uncovering Coraline for a second to put some clothes on.

The door suddenly bust open, Scorpius's eyes immediately landing on her unconscious naked figure and his dad who had his hand on her  bare waist.

"What the fuck."