Chapter 12 - Sweet Music

The next day I was eager to see Ri-eul, but I had job. So I quickly had to do that then see Ri-eul.
-
I finally finished the last house and rushed home to get ready to see Ri-eul. On the way I still kept thinking of what happened with jiyoon and it gave me the chills. I don't know why I keep thinking of her, maybe because I still feel somebody watching me even though she left me alone. I listened to some music on the way to the amusement park. 

-

Ri-euls POV:

I was sitting with Bella, practicing some magic tricks. I walked around the amusement park happily waiting for my lovely Y/n to visit! I sat on the merry-go-round. After 5 painful long minutes Y/n came through the gates.

"Y-n!"

I rushed towards them and gave them and gave the biggest hug.

Y/n -"Hello Love! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!!"

I picked them up and spun around.

"Lets go play a bit around the amusement park."

Y/ns thoughts -"He's so cute and innocent!!"

"Y/nnn It's best you don't think of me as all cute and innocent."

I leaned towards them with a grin.

Y/n -"It's the truth darling."

They kissed me and ran off.

"W-Wha"

I felt my face get warmer.

Y/n-"Who's the tomato now?"

They started laughing. I quickly grabbed them and pulled them so close to me. our faces inches away.

"You."

Y/n's face was bright red.

"Tomato!"

Y/n -"Ugh."

They punched my arm. After getting attacked, they finally calmed down and got earbuds out.

"Hm? Whatcha listening to?"

Y/n -"A song I enjoy."

They handed me an earbud, I listened to the music and it is very nice. The song was calming and lovely. Y/n stood up and reached out their hand. I didn't think twice and I took it. I didn't think they wanted to dance. I danced with her for a bit, it was kinda like slow dancing. They started to hum and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. We danced until the song ended. I kissed their forehead and rested on their lap. They played with my hair gently and kissed me.

"I'm so lucky that I met you."

Y/n -"I hope this never ends.."

I could feel them worry a bit and it hurt me to see them like that.

"Is something troubling you?"

Y/n -"Yes, it still feels like something bad is going to happen. I don't want to loose you Ri-eul."

They looked like they were about to cry. It hurt to see them like that so I sat up and wrapped my arms around them.

"You are not going to loose me. I will make sure of that."

I rested my head on their lap and kissed their hand. I'm never letting them go. We listened to music and fell asleep together. I will make sure nothing happens. 

-

Y/ns POV:

I need to protect Ri-eul. I kept thinking of ways to protect him but there was nothing. I eventually fell asleep. 

-

Police- "Min-hyuk! you are under arrest!"

I blinked my eyes and I saw...Ri-eul?!

"What going on?!"

Police-"Mx this man is under arrest."

"Sir he did nothing wrong."

Police -"Well we have received reports on a man with a hat and cape dressed like a magician harming people. We have to take him for answers."

"He did nothing. I'm with him everyday and all he's ever done was hang around the amusement park, and go out to get some food for Bella and for himself, The times he goes out is only in daylight."

Police -"What about at night?"

"I was always with him then too."

Police -"Mx you shouldn't be out so late at night especially at this amusement park. Were just taking him in for answers." 

Ah-yi quickly stops them from taking him. They start to talk for a bit and Ri-eul was there asking her to stop and telling her it was unnecessary.

Ri-eul -"You already know I'm innocent and thats enough.. Just you believing me is enough."

Ah-yi -"Mister.."

They took Ri-eul away and I lost it. 

"NO! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM!!"

I ran after them and felt streams of tears running down my face, suddenly my vision got dark and I felt the ground beneath me collapse.

-

"RI-EUL!!"

Ri-eul held me close.

Ri-eul -"Y/n! I'm right here what happened?!"

I cried once I saw him and he hugged me tight. 

Ri-eul -"It's okay I'm here now."

He hugged me and I felt him cry a little as well. I don't want him to leave me! I don't want to loose anybody important again! He wiped my tears, and kissed me.

Ri-eul -"Can you tell me about what happened? You don't have too."

"I will tell you later just not now."

Ri-eul -"Thats alright. I will get u some water."

I sat there thinking about that awful dream, the more I thought about it the more I felt useless that I couldn't do anything but cry like a dumb child.

Ri-eul came back with water. I drank half the bottle and leaned on his shoulder.

Ri-eul -"Hey everything is going to be alright okay love?"

"Okay."

With that he led me to his room and carried me to his bed and put me down, I laid down beside him and we cuddled. I could feel his heart beating. I felt safe for the moment. I kissed his forehead and we talked and laughed until we fell asleep peacefully. I am hoping this never ends.

--

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed! Sorry I didn't post in a while!

Word count :883