Chapter 2- Do you...believe....in magic?

???- "Do you believe in magic?"

Is this it? finally somebody else who believes magic? or is it just a cruel joke? I don't know what to respond with, But they seem like they are looking for an honest answer...But what if they think I'm crazy too? Thats it! I wont tell them the truth!

"No.."

???- "Are you sure?"

"Yes"

???- "What you said in your mind was different."

"Then what did I think of?"

???- "You thought I was making a joke, I don't think your crazy for believing in magic, I do too!"

"Then yes! I love magic and everything about it! That's the truth!"

???- "See now was it that hard?"

"N0, I guess not."

???- "Then why were you scared to tell me?"

"Because I didn't know you and everybody I tell thinks I'm mentally ill or somethings wrong, or that I'm weird."

???- "Well I don't think that, and magic is very real!"

"I believe it is, But It's getting more difficult to believe it now, and I love magic but I'm scared I'm loosing interest in it, Its getting harder to believe it."

???- "You will be fine, I can help!

"how?"

He stepped out the shadows. Oh my goodness..HE'S HANDSOME! But I don't know him, His personality could be different from his looks.

???-"Why thank you!"

"WAAAAH YOU HEARD THAT?!?"

???- " I mean yeah. I am a real magician after all!"

Ive never felt so embarrassed to call a stranger handsome!!!

"Apologies!!"

???-"Its quite alright! Anyway you said you were loosing interest in magic correct?"

"Yeah."

The man lifted his hand.

???-"Annara..Sumanara."

Suddenly beautiful blue butterflies with sparkles following them appear. Every butterfly lights the whole amusement park, It looked..Magical! The butterflies danced through the air gracefully and beautifully. Ive never seen anything more magical and Amazing.. Theres so much words to say! Suddenly a force pulled me, And I was on the ferris wheel. As we went higher and higher, I've never seen such a wonderful bright view like this!

???-"so? What do you think?"

"Its amazing!!"

At that moment I felt so happy and comfortable.

???-" Hey look outside!"

I looked out the windows of the ferris wheel and there were fireworks!!

"Woah!! You are incredible!!!"

He grinned

???-"Thank you dear"

The ferris wheel came to a stop, me and the magician got off and went to sit for a while, I looked up at the starry sky. The sky looks so beautiful. I wish this could last forever!"

"By the way, I never got your name. May I know your name?"

???- "For now its Ri-eul..and your name?"

"Oh it's Y/n!"

Ri-eul- "Y/n? Its a very nice name for you. Suits you perfectly!"

"Thank you! Ri-eul is a good name too!"

He looked at me and gave a little smile.

Ri-eul - "Thank you Y/n"

We talk about a few things before I go but I guess we got carried away. I checked my clock and HOLY CRAP! I NEED TO BE HOME BY NOW! I NEED REST AND TO GET READY FOR WOR- Oh, Nvm I don't have it tomorrow.

Ri-eul started to laugh a bit.

"Whats so funny?"

Ri-eul - "Pfft- Nothing, Nothing!"

He started to laugh more.

Ri-eul - "Im sorry! Your thoughts can be a little funny!"

"Ah, so you have an obsession with reading my mind now?"

Ri-eul - "Not all the time! Only sometimes! I can read them if I want to and you have to be near me to to that!"

"Hah you can't read my thoughts when i'm not near the amusement park HAH!"

Ri-eul -"But if I'm near you, Hah!"

The time I spent here was really nice. Me and Ri-eul talked a little more and sat together.
-
As it was getting later I got more and more tired, I love talking to Ri-eul, He's honest and a fun person to be around.

Ri-eul - "You should visit more often"

"Yeah, I should. I like being here"

After that I fell asleep, and hoped it wasn't a dream.
————
Thank you for reading!
Total words- 696
I hope you enjoyed the story!!!