Chapter 3- Beliving magic again.

Ow..my head hurts a little.. Hold on, Where am I? I see decks of cards, books, a statue of a clown, The room was full of interesting stuff. It smells like cinnamon. I slowly stand up and when I do I see a beautiful parrot.

"Hello pretty bird."

Bella- "What do you want? Ugly human!"

The parrot had no manners, their voice was a bit high pitched.

"Uh why am I here?"

Bella- "He decided to get his hands dirty, and carry you."

The parrot chuckled, so mean..

"Okay, Anyway do you know where Ri-eul is?"

Bella- "He's around here, but I am not telling you."

"Mhm thats not helpful, I will find him myself."

With that I walk off, I was gonna say thank you for everything. I go look around for an exit and I found a hallway, It looked dusty and creepy. Does he really live here? I walk through the hallway and the sun is still rising. I felt a cold gush of wind, I shivered and zipped up my hoodie. I look around for him and I finally saw him.
He waved to me with a smile, I smiled back and made my way towards him.

"Thank you so much for last night!"

Ri-eul - "You are welcome!"

"By the way, sorry you had to keep me here for the night, and sorry for falling asleep during our conversation!"

Ri-eul - "It's okay y/n!"

He had a smile on his face it made me feel a little better.

Ri-eul - "happy I made you smile!"

His smile got even wider. I gotta admit it was a little cute.

His face looks like the cheshire cats now. Hold on.. Oh shit.

"Why do you keep reading my mind!"

Ri-eul - "Its too fun!"

"Mhm sure it is. Well I need to go home now. Thanks again!"

Ri-eul -"Alright, Come back anytime you want!"

I started to walk home, I wish I stayed longer but I had to water my plants. I feel something looking at me or following me, but I don't care, all I could think of is that magical moment at that amusement park. I need to get a new job.

I finally made it home, Right when I get in I sat down on the couch. I get on my phone and look for good jobs, I need something that pays well. I found a job where I can clean houses, I am good at cleaning so that could work! I change and relax on the couch and turn on a movie. I wonder how or what Ri-eul is doing.

The next day I got ready for my new job, A person asked me to clean their house, I got my cleaning supplies, phone, and my keys. I ran and got in the car and started driving. I turned up the music and started to hum. I made it to the house and knocked on the door to let them know I have arrived.

???- "hello?"

A 40 year old woman opened the door with a grin

"Hey! I'm here to clean your house."

???- "Thank you dear. Come inside!"

I start to get to work. While I was working I still felt somebody looking at me. It wasn't the lady because she had went outside to water her garden. I couldn't see anybody but It freaked me out. I cleaned the whole house swiftly but I didn't miss a spot. It was now 2:21 pm. I told the lady I had finished, She payed me 100 and I left to go to another house.
-
Finally I finished the second house and earned 98. So I earned 198 so far, Just one more house. (Time skip) After I cleaned once more I got 130. 328 in a day! Thats not bad! I left to the house, Excited to see Ri-eul. I got home and got dressed into a hoodie and sweatpants While on the way I saw a pretty white card with a butterfly carved on, It said invitation, I knewe immediately it was Ri-eul. I walked there and saw him perform a trick.
He did some impressive tricks, They made me smile! I walked towards him. And waved.

Ri-eul - "Knew you would be back."
He grinned

"Happy to be here!"

Ri-eul - "Come on sit down."
He patted a space next to him motioning for me to sit next to him.
I sat next to him.

" how was your day?"

Ri-eul - "Quite fun. Mind telling me about your day?"

"It was nice, I got a new job!"

Ri-eul - "I know you did."
He said in a quiet voice.

"What was that?"

Ri-eul - "Nothing, want to go on the ferris wheel again?"

He smiled and grabbed my hand. I smiled back and I Ran to the ferris wheel.

"BEAT YOU THERE HAH!!"

Ri-eul -"YOU GOT A HEAD START!"

With that we raced to the ferris wheel, I feel so, Happy and different when I'm with him.. What is this feeling?

Thank you so much for reading!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Word count: 863