Merideth, will you marry me?

"Merideth, ever since I met you, you have been a light in my life, you never fail to make me smile, you are kind, sweet, funny, and beautiful, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

JJ digs into his pocket and pulls out the most beautiful ring ever. " Merideth, will you marry me?" JJ asks me. "A million times yes!" I say. He put the ring on my ring finger and he picks me up and spins me around.

I hear clapping from behind me, and I see all of my family and friends. Then I see Sarah standing in a puddle of tears. I run over and give her a hug. "I'm so proud of you!" She says.

We hug for awhile then I go over to Kiara. "Merideth I'm so happy for you!" She says with a bright smile on her face. Tears start running down my face. "Thank you" I reply

I walk back over to JJ and music starts playing. "Merideth will you dance with me?" He asked "I thought you never ask!" I replied. He takes my hand and we start dancing. He dips me and his soft lips touch mine.

But I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. "What was I gonna do about moving to Kentucky to follow my dream?" "And now I'm engaged." "What was I gonna do?" "You ok Mere?" JJ asks me. "Oh yeah I'm fine!" I say.

We dance until the song ends then go back to my house. He walks me in and kisses my forehead. "Goodbye" He says softly "Bye.." I say. He walks out and closes the door behind me.

I run to my bedroom as tears start running down my face. I couldn't do this anymore. I had to tell JJ. But how? I don't want to break his heart. He's my boy...

I finnaly stop crying and get myself ready for bed. I turn off the lights and drift off to sleep. RING RING RING, I wake up to my phone ringing as loud as possible. It was John B.

"Hello, why are you calling me this early?" I ask. "It's JJ..." he says while holding back tears. "Wait where the hell are you?" I say fighting back tears. "The Hospital" John B says softly. I hang up and rush to the hospital.

I run inside the hospital to see the pouges waiting for me. I rush to Kie and immediately start crying. "Shh it's gonna be ok." She says calmy.. "Can I see him?" I ask. "Yeah just check in with the front desk." John B says.

I talk to the front desk lady and she finnaly let's me through. We walk to JJs  room and I open the door. And there he is. Lying on a hospital bed with machines next to him that help him breathe.

"JJ..." "Mere is that you?" He asks softly "Yes.. it's me." I reply. I go over to his bed and kiss him. " What did you do?" I ask holding his face in my hands. "Some random dude crashed into me, thank God I'm still alive." He says.

The doctors walk in and say it's time to take JJ in for surgery. "Bye, Bye." He says. "Bye babe." I reply. "Is he gonna be ok?" I ask one of the doctors. "I think so." He replys. He smiles at me then walked away.

"He's gonna be ok, he's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok." I say. "You know your talking aloud right?" Pope tells me. "YEAH I KNOW POPE!" I scream in a angry tone. I run up and give Pope a hug.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you!" " I know you didn't mean it." He replys. I go back into JJ's room and sit on his bed. I look out the window while tears start running down my face.

We all sit in the room for 2 hours until we get the call. "You guys wanna go see him?" The doctor asks. "Yes please I say. I rush to his room and see his snuggling with the stuffed animal I got him

"JJ!!" I shout " Hi baby!" He replys "how was surgery?" I asked him "It went pretty smooth!" "I get to go home tommrow!" He says "That's awesome babe!" I shout. I notice that John B, Kie, and pope want too see him.

"I'm gonna go get some pizza from downstairs" I say. I walk out the door and wink at them.