JJ, I love you

BARK, BARK, BARK" I wake up to see booker jumping on top of me. "Oh hi baby!" I look over and see JJ watching tv. "Hi babe" I say to JJ. "HI hon" he says. He kisses my forehead and gets up.

"Did you sleep good last night?" JJ asked me. "Yeah, how about you?" I say. "Good!" He replied. I get up and go get ready for the day. "BING, BING, BING! I hear my phone ringing from the bathroom. I go check it and there it was. The email I have been waiting for.

I opened the email and started crying. "Babe what's wrong?" JJ said as he walked into the bedroom. "Oh sorry I just found out that my friends dog passed away" I said as JJ kissed me. "Oh ok" he said walking back into to the kitchen.

I haven't told him that I applied for my dream school, got accepted, and made their cheerleading team. That would just be to much to handle. What if he just leaves all of his friends and go chase a dream that isn't even his.

I put my phone down and go into the living room. "Hey Grace!" Sarah says. "Hi" I reply. "Where's JJ" I ask her. " He took booker on a walk." Sarah replys

"Guess what?"  I asked Sarah. "What?" "I made University Of Kentucky's cheer team!" I told Sarah. "OH MY GOD GRACE THAT'S AMAZING!" Sarah screamed. She hugged me tight. Then she asked the question I have been dreading.

"Have you told JJ yet?" "I haven't even told him I applied and got accepted into the school yet." I say holding back tears. "I can't just leave him like that." "That would crush him so much." I said

I look behind me and see the back door open. "Hey girls!" JJ says. He comes over and kisses me. "Hey" Sarah says. "You ready to go?" JJ asks me. "Yep!" "Where are you going?" Sarah asks "The wreck" I say smiling.

We walk out the door holding hands. "HAVE FUN!!" Sarah shouts as we get in my car. "We will!!" I shout back. We get in my car an drive off. "Hey JJ?." I ask "Yes?" "This isn't the way to the Wreck, where the hell are we going?"

" Oh you'll see." He replys We keep driving until we get to the beach. He stops the car and opens the door for me. "Take this" he says. He hands me a black and white bandana to put on my face.

He ties it around my eyes and leads  me to his special spot. "Take of your blindfold in 3.. 2.. 1!" I take it off and it was everything I could uave dreamed of.

It was the cutest little picnic on the beach ever! "JJ, you are definitely the love my life, thank you!" I say. "I love you" JJ says. He pulls me into a soft and sweet kiss. Then something unexpected happend. He gets down on one knee.....