Chapter 6: Birthday Encounter

Start from the beginning

I haven't decided yet because I'm nervous, I haven't seen her for a long time. I even wonder if she still remembers me. So the thought of me instantly showing up to her birthday is something that is risky I think.

"Yes Unnie, come on come with us we don't have schedule anyway. And it may be good to her having a new friend I mean old friend to see her" Tzuyu said and it's obvious that she is teasing me.

I shouldn't have told them about my crush to her before because it was just a happy crush and nothing more. When we were trainees we are good friends we just lost contact with each other when she stops being a trainee. It's just sad because I know for sure that she will make it because she has the looks and have a pleasing personality. I wonder if it's true what Sana is saying about her dying her hair because she told me that she will do that a lot when we debut but now she still does that, I'm glad though .

"I don't know, you now it's been a long time" I told her and she just looks at me.

"And I'm nervous what if she won't recognize me?" I honestly said to our maknae so that she will let it slide but some part of me wanted to come and celebrate my okd friend's birthday.

"Unnie no need to worry about it, Chae told me that Jeongyeon is surprised when she heard your name being called by her so it must be because she remembers you" She smiles at me and giving me a thumbs up.

I just nodded letting her know that I'll come. Then Sana joined as here at the couch and looking at us wondering what we are just talking about.

"What's up Satang?" I greeted her. She smiles at me then side hug me, typical Sana. So I lean my head to her and she responds

"Not much" She just simply reply and so I didn't ask further questions but Tzuyu did.

"How have you been Unnie since your last encounter to your pretty, tall, small face crush?" Tzuyu said now teasing Sana.

I am at her position a moment ago I'm glad that I am not anymore.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" She simply replies to Tzuyu then pout.

She is such a baby. So I just chuckled.

"Why Sana-chan you don't like her anymore?" I ask her because I'm curious myself.

She looks up at me and talk.

"I'm not sure now since she is a snob" She said having a disappointing look on her face.

"Unnie your so funny" Tzuyu said out loud then laugh.

"Hey don't laugh Yoda, it feels like I've been rejected the first time in my life" Sana-chan said dramatically.

I didn't know if it's real or she is faking it to get sympathy. But one thing for sure is that she is really affected by it.

"Since you got rejected I'll just set her up with someone" Tzuyu added to her teasing even more.

I am observing how Sana will react to it but she just glares at Tzuyu and standing up ready to fight for her life but then Jihyo-unnie come.

"What is it I'm seeing you two were about to be in a fight?" Our leader-nim said. So I stop laughing and have a serious face.

"Nothing Jihyo-unnie I was just telling her that I'll set up my friend with someone then she reacted that way" Tzuyu innocently defend herself and not looking at Sana.

"That's not it Jihyo, I'm not talking to you anymore only to your girlfriend" She said stomping her feet while walking away.

This scene has happened before with the other members when we like to tease one another.