Chapter 3: Squirrel

Chaeyoung's POV

I have no idea what has happened yesterday but it seems odd. First is that it's the first time that my Tzuyu brought a member with her when she is fetching me up then next is that Sana-unnie seems to know Jeongyeon-unnie. Well that's only based on our observations after that the two slowly disappears. Contrary to Jeongyeon-unnie, Sana-unnie slowly excuses herself.

"What's with those two?" I asked Tzu.

She is still eating her desert while I finished up mine.

"Maybe they do know each other or one-night stand?" Tzuyu shares her thoughts with me which earned me a laughter.

So she glares at me and I just hold my hand in defense.

"It's not a bad opinion but knowing Jeongyeon-unnie, she's not into one-time thingy" I rebutted to Tzu who is now finishes her desert.

She gave me a knowing look as if she knows something I don't.

"Well Sana-unnie is and no one can resist her, also she is stubborn at times" Tzu reply to me.

Well she may be right but Unnie is really a home buddy so she doesn't have a time to run to an idol.

"But I think she's not Unnie's type, you know her type is definitely not a Squirrel" I jokingly says but I think Tzu take it seriously.
"I mean you know her ex and Sana-unnie is too pretty well her ex is pretty too but sh-

Before I can manage to finish what I was saying, Tzuyu hold my hand that is on the table that made me stop blabbering what I was saying.

"Okay I get it baby, but I was just saying those two definitely have something going on. And soon enough we will find out" Tzuyu smiles at me.

She assures me that whatever it is that we are arguing right now won't really matter because things will fall into places when the time is right.

...

Jeongyeon's POV

I was having a bad day. But I didn't tell Chae about it because she seems to be very happy that after weeks of not seeing her girlfriend they will now see each other. Even better that Tzuyu will fetch her up.

I didn't know that today I would get to see the orange haired girl too. I am aware that Tzuyu is an idol a member of a popular group. I never check them online and not interested too. So only now I realize that the orange haired girl is one of her band mates. She must have mention her before but I never really paid attention to them. Also she looks like a Squirrel but a scary one. That's why I hurriedly go when she shouts at me. I'm scared that she might ask for her book but I didn't bring it with me, I didn't even read it yet. So I was planning to read this all night to finishes it because I might run into her again and I wouldn't want to be embarrassed.

Does it matter if I get embarrassed or not, I didn't even need to impress her? But still I have my competitive self and maybe that will stand as a thank you for her, for being such a kind Squirrel to me that day.

...

"You look terrible Unnie" Chae told me as if it's not obvious.

She gets really honest at times and it annoys me.

"Thanks cub" I responded to her while continue walking on our way to the cafeteria.

She just smiles at me then asks me something.

"About Sana-unnie? Where did you meet her?" Chae asks, who is she talking about?

I just look at her clueless and shrugs my shoulder and proceeded to sit on our table, she does the same.