"Is this okay?" Skye whispered to the redhead, making eye contact. Abby bit her lip nodding and pulling the brunette in for a gentle kiss on the lips.

Skye ran her free hand through Abby's hair, her body lowering onto the other girl's body slowly as her free hand wasn't supporting her body anymore. Small moans escaped from Abby's lips as Skye gently slid one finger in, still using her thumb to rub the clit in the process.

She pulled away from the kiss, Abby's bottom lip in between her teeth, gently pulling at her lip in the process. Moving to place kisses along her jaw and collarbone. Abby ran her hair through Skye's hair, watching her move further down.

Skye kissed along the redhead's body, softly nibbling on her skin in between, leave a mark on Abby's neck. Sliding her finger in and out, adding a second one, not stopping the stimulation on the clit. Soft moans continued to escape from the redhead's lips, she couldn't hold them in.

Skye stopped as she reached in between her legs, looking up at Abby, shooting her a soft smile. Wrapping her left arm around Abby's left leg, to give her more access. Abby was glad she didn't tape her legs this time. She kissed along her thighs gently, then moving to slowly and gently lick at the clit, removing her thumb.

Abby threw her head back, closing her eyes and biting her lip, her back slightly arching as she felt herself getting close. Skye couldn't deny her own enjoyment at the sight as she took the clit in her mouth, sucking on it lightly, her fingers moving in and out at a slightly faster pace now.

Abby was feeling euphoric, pulling slightly at the brunette's hair, she felt her body trembling as the orgasm hit her, trying to hold back her moans, failing miserably.

Skye let her ride out the orgasm and pulled away as soon as it ended, moving up to kiss Abby's lips, the kiss soft and full of passion. Passion and love.

Skye wasn't sure at first, she had fallen for the redhead, she was utterly in love with the girl below her.

Skye moved to sit beside Abby, whom immediately cuddled up to her. Skye grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around the other girl, smiling at her.

Abby smiled softly, closing her eyes, leaning into her touch as Skye placed a loving kiss on the top of the redhead's head, wrapping her arms around her.

"Skye?" Abby spoke up, breaking the comfortable silence between them. Skye hummed, looking at her. "I.... I'm glad you were my first." Skye was about to speak up, but Abby quickly shut her up, placing a quick kiss on her lips. "I wasn't done speaking." She chuckled. "I... I like you. As more than a friend. I'm not ready to come out, but I am ready to be with you... In private at least."

Skye nodded and placed her hand on Abby's cheek, looking her deep in the eyes. "I feel the same way, if that wasn't obvious. We don't have to tell anyone, not until you are ready." Abby moved onto Skye's lap, pulling her into deep kiss, smiling into it.

"So I guess I can call you my girlfriend now." Abby chuckled, blushing as she lightly bit her lip.

Skye kissed her cheek nodding, a feeling of happiness taking over her.

The sound of someone clearing her throat snapped the two out of it. Skye turned around to see her sister, standing there, her arms crossed.

"Oh fuck." Skye started and shook her head. "Charlie! This isn't what it looks like..." Skye looked at Abby who had a raised eyebrow. "Okay. It is exactly what it looks like."

Charlie just looked confused. "I thought you.... Liked boys?" Skye never told Charlie about her sexuality. Only Nick knew.

Skye reached for her clothes. Waiting for Charlie to look away to remove the blanket, so the two could get dressed. Skye got off the couch, moving to quickly wash her hands and then looked at her sister. "I'm bisexual. That means that I like both boys and girls."

Charlie nodded and looked at Abby. "She's your girlfriend?"

Skye looked at Abby, who nodded, causing Skye to smile.

"Okay.... That's cool. Does mom, dad, Nick and Chris know?" Charlie asked her older sister.

"Nick knows I'm bi, but you're the only one that knows about me and Abby." Skye told her slowly.

"I won't tell anyone." Charlie told Skye, glancing at Abby for a moment. "It's your job to tell people, not mine." Charlie shook her head. "But I am mad that you had sex on our couch." Charlie took two glasses of water and made her way upstairs.

Skye frowned, wondering why she needed two glasses, but decided not to ask her, she was thankful that Charlie didn't fully freak out.

"That went surprisingly well." Abby sighed in relief and got off the couch as well. "We should probably start cooking." They were preparing the ingredients when they heard footsteps in the living room. They figured it was Charlie, but she didn't come into the kitchen. Instead noise of the toilet being flashed was heard soon after, then footsteps up the stairs.

Abby spoke up. "I'm sorry Max invited herself, she's worried about you."

Skye looked at Abby, tilting her head to the side. "Why would she be worried about me?" Skye's eyes widened.

"Oh no! I didn't tell anyone about when I found you...... With the gun. Well aside from Nick then." Abby started, speaking fast.

"Hey it's okay. Thank you, for calling Nick. I wouldn't have gotten the help I needed if you didn't." Skye shot her a soft smile. "You can talk to people about it, it's okay."

Abby nodded. "Max confronted me earlier. She told me that I shouldn't lead you on, that you would get hurt." Abby looked down. "She thought I was just playing with your feelings, that I'm straight."

Skye nodded, pulling Abby into a gentle hug. "I mean you are vocal about being straight. Max doesn't know." Abby smiled, leaning into the embrace. Skye couldn't help, but feel like things couldn't stay this good, she couldn't shake the feeling.

The ropa vieja was nearly finished, when the other girls arrived.

"God I am starving!" Brittany exclaimed, excited, taking a place next to Quinn on the couch. Norah and Max joining them.

Charlie came downstairs, she had a mix of a sad and angry expression. Charlie looked at the girls on the couch.

"Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" Brittany questioned her, looking at Charlie.

"I broke up with my boyfriend." Charlie told them, shifting uncomfortably.

"What did he do?" Norah asked softly.

Skye called out. "Do I need to get my knife collection?!"

Charlie seemed hesitant to answer, looking at Skye and Abby for a moment. "He's just an asshole."

"Was he here?" Abby asked Charlie, raising her eyebrow, considering she had two glasses earlier.

"Yeah, he climbed through the window." Charlie confessed, she looked down. "He.... Fi-.... He kept making innapropriate jokes and he wanted to.... Do things, that I wasn't ready for."

"Well then it's good you dumped his ass." Quinn shook her head. "If he tries to pressure you into doing things you don't want to, he's not the right guy anyways."

Charlie nodded, it seemed that there was more, but nobody wanted to pressure her into talking about it, figuring she'll talk about it once she's ready. Wanting to change the subject, she spoke up. "You might not want to sit on that couch." Abby's eyes widened at her words.

"Well alright, everyone, the food is ready." Skye said with a nervous laugh. Everyone made their way over to the dining room. Charlie took her food upstairs, not wanting to eat with them.

"So what's wrong with the couch?" Max asked, Skye shrugged. "Did she catch you masturbating on the couch or something?"

"Yes." Skye answered quickly and the other girls laughed, Abby mouthed the words 'thank you' to her. Skye just smiled in return.