This place was far from the city so ofc wasn't much crowded , we walked back to our hotel as it was getting dark, while walking back we saw that in its garden behind , a party was going on we decided to go there.

The trees were decorated with yellow fairy lights and the garden was decorated beautifully . I loved the vibe there.
We wandered around and saw the garden was huge with different beautiful statues of ancient kings , queens or great artists.

Taehyung: you stay here I'll bring juice for us .
I nodded and he went away.
I watched him leave thinking if I was doing right. Is it coz of me he's eating human food! He shouldn't! It's not good for him! He doesn't know that i know about his reality.
When suddenly my eyes fell on a statue near which he just went by.
I looked at it deeply and slowly walked towards it ,
Y/n: I've seen her before?
I was lost in there that I didn't realise a girl ran towards me and by mistake we bumped into eachother and her juice fell over my dress!
Girl: oh no ! I'm so sorry for that !! I didn't mean to do that!
Y/n: ah! No worries it's okay, I'll just go change it.
With that I started walking away , it was getting dark and was getting more cold and on top of that I only was wearing a frock and now this juice , that too on my chest, cold air was making me freeze and hitting my chest while making it too cold!
I searched for Taehyung as he had the room keys but this dude was no where to be seen! Yaah!!! I started shivering , while hugging myself to give warmth, I walked ahead.
Y/n: he might be where he asked me to stay.
I slowly ran towards that place but he wasn't there even, infact ppl had started leaving as it was getting cold! I wanted to go back in my room asap! I wasn't feeling well, my stomach was hurting I was feeling cold , I was even shivering so badly!
Y/n: Taehyung! Where are you!!
I spoke to myself looking here and there .
When suddenly,
??: Hey babe!
I turned around to an unfamiliar sound, when I saw a tall man standing in front of me .
I looked at him in shock, his eyes were telling another story and he seemed like he was a bit drunk and flirting with me.
He looked at me from top to bottom and I saw a devilish smirk being formed on his lips.
Bold man: hot *smirks*
I didn't speak a word as I was shivering so much and started searching for Taehyung! When suddenly this guy held my hand and started dragging me somewhere .
Y/n: YAAH!! LEAVE ME!
I shouted at him and opened my mouth for help when he shuts my mouth by putting his palm over it .
He pushed me behind a statue where no one could see us! My body was already numb coz of cold, he came closer to me , idk but I just hoped not to get weak at this moment , but unfortunately I did , I didn't have energy to push him away from me, the more I tried the more he got closer to me .
Y/n: Get away f-from me!!!
Him: oh what if I don't babygirl!
Y/n: JUST. GET. AWAY!!
He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me dangerously closer to him!
My hands got locked and I couldn't do even a thing .
I felt his arms tightening the grip on my waist, i kept struggling to get away from him , his arms wrapped around my back while i was trying my best to free myself up from his tight yet dirty grip.
Him: stop struggling baby, you're all mine tonight. Let's have fun.
Y/n: just leave me you bastard! Somebody help me!!!
But no one came , how could anybody come , we were so far from the place plus not many ppl were out now.
Man: no body will come to save u baby.

Soon i felt his hands moving in an unfamiliar way on my back, pulling me more closer to him, i felt his body touching mine, a devil smirk on his lips which just indicated smthng bad was coming, his eyes locked on my lips, i felt how badly he wanted to taste my lips by looking in his eyes.
I felt so disgusted by his moves, i was so weak in front of him that even my strongest pushes were nothing infront of him!
Terror ! Weakness! Everything had to come to me now only! I was scared to think what could happen, as tears started forming in my eyes.

But as always i tried my best and I closed my eyes took a deep breath and tried to calm myself as this would help me to think of something. I opened my eyes and saw him leaning his head towards me , I wasn't ready for this !!