As I was finishing up, Rogue exits the bathroom in his usual attire which he'd brought over last night and helps to set the table. I finish making the omelette in a few minutes before Rogue and I bring our plates over, then we dig in.

"I'd called Sting to bring Frosch over while you were getting ready," I tell the Cheney. He nods his head appreciatively.

"Thanks, Viv-chan."

After breakfast and we finish washing up in the bathroom, Rogue and I start making our way towards the Fairy Tail guild hall.

When we get there, Sting was already there, chatting with Natsu while Frosch was mingling with the other Exceeds.

"Good morning, guys!" I call, waving, gaining my teammates' and Sting's attention.

"Look who finally decided to show up," Says Sting, coming over.

"It's great to see you too, Sting-kun," o respond.

"Natsu told me all about your job request. Sure wish Rogue and I could've gone with you," Says Sting.

"Maybe next time?" I suggest.

"Looking forward to it," Says Sting.

"Rogue! Vivian!" Frosch calls as he runs up to his partner. Rogue scoops him up I his arms.

"How have you been, Frosch?" Asks Rogue

"Good!" The little green Exceed chimes.

"LOVE RIVAL!!" Juvia Lockser screams in my face, making me scowl back at her. My guess is, she found out about the part of the Kyoshi Island mission where Gray saved me from Neridah's attack...

I swear, she's so paranoid!

"For the last time, Juvia! I

"For the last time, Juvia! I. Don't. Want. Him!" I snap back lowly before I hug Rogue's arm. "For your information, Rogue is my mate, not Gray. So, he's all yours."

Juvia pauses as she blinks at me and the Shadow Dragon Slayer, glancing between us. "R-Really? Y-You're not after Juvia's Gray-sama because you already have a boyfriend?" She asks, making me nod my head.

"That's right. So go ahead. Gray's all yours."

"Hey!" The ice wizard exclaims indignantly

Juvia gasps happily and bounds over to him, though Gray is desperately trying to get away from her.

"How annoying," I mumble, hugging Rogue's arm tigger as I snuggle my face against his shoulder.

"What was that about?" Asks Sting, gazing after the Lockser.

I say in exasperation as a mail man arrives and goes up to Makarov, sitting on the counter of the bar, "That was Juvia Lockser. She has an unhealthy obsession with Gray-kun and thinks everyone is out to get him," I explain.

"Everyone?" Mutters Rogue. I nod my head.

"Yup," I reply, popping the p. "Everyone." I deadpan when I see Natsu is now fighting it out with Gray and let out another sigh.

"Thank you," Master was saying and I look up in time to see the mail man leave as Master reads the letter.

"What is it?" Asks Laxus.

"Vivian! Come over here," Master calls once he's finished reading the letter.

"What is it?" I question, pulling away from Rogue as I go up to the short old man.

"The mayor of Gardenia Town, Alastair Crowley, has asked you to deal with a certain matter," Says Makarov.

"Gardenia Town?" Echoes Wendy as she, Erza and Lucy come over.

I explain, "It's my hometown."

I look back at Makarov as he tells me, "He says the town is being attacked and needs your help."

Worry tugging my heart, I ask, "Do they know by who?"

"Alastair says they're being attacked by a lava monster."

I could only stare at Makarov, unable to believe what I just heard.