mini: Yandere Deathclaw anyone?

Y/N PoV

"And man I-I-I just want to feel like i'm wanted, I feel like I waste everyone's time and that I just don't deserve love...."

I rub my eyes of my tears and look at the creature's head above me who's eyesbare watering

"I just always feel inadequate... Can you please hold me tighter? I don't want you to let me go..."

The creature speaks in a Feminine gutural tone

"I....Don't Want.... Let Go"

*20 minutes before*
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK!
Currently your ol' pal Y/N has 3 Deathclaws an Alpha and like 6 Baby deathclaws after him right about now!

"Eat Lead you pieces of shit!"

I unload atleast 4 mags from my survivalist rifle, but hey You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation right? Well to do that we have to go 3 weeks back to when I first got shot... Ah who am I kidding you already read that chapter right? So let's go back a few days before now.

*2 days before*

Old Guy: "We need help around the Quarry-"

"Say no more"

*1 day before*

"So i have 56 sticks of Dynamite, my normal weapons... My Mothers 10mm and my Deathclaw repellent. *looks at Esther* okay, i'm ready."

*Back to now/20 minutes before current time*

So that's how I got here now let's skip a couple minutes

*5 minutes before now*

"So, You have been following Me this entire time?"

The FEMALE deathclaw nods

"Why though?"

"To.....Repay.....Debt......To.....Y/N"

"What Debt?"

"You......Forget......Such.......Debt?.....Something...... HAPPEN?!"

"Yeah I took a 9mm to the head-!"

She quickly grabs me and lies down with my head resting in between her.... Chest?

"Hey! Woah Woah lady! Take me out for dinner first."

"NO.... Cuddle now... Food later.... Let me... Take care.... Of you"

Oh boy did that start the waterworks!

*current time*

And that dear readers is how Y/N now has a Yandere Deathclaw that would much sooner die than let you go. And how Y/N has told the Yandere Deathclaw nearly all of his feelings and his current story.

Oh yeah did I mention that I went to Sloan first? It was on our way to Vegas so might aswell.

(354 words, Don't worry i have an actual update soon by soon i mean in like 5 hours after i wake but it's currently 3:28 AM my time so ima go sleep)
(Yandere Deathclaw. Yandere 2/5)