Back to the wasteland.

Y/N PoV
I take in a deep breath of that dry nevada air, I feel the weight of my Weathered 10mm in my palms, now just have to find Sunny Smiles... I survey the small hill that Doc's house is on and I see most all the town from here.

Now where is that Saloon? Probably should've as- Oh.

I see the Saloon but I look to the left and I also see a gas station...

Instead of doing what Doc Mitchel suggested I went to the Gas Station, I don't expect much for too much loot, but a couple of Tin-can's I can use. But before I get put between a hardspot and a rock, I have my 10mm out. I open the door and...

???: "take another step and I blow your fucking brains out"

I point my 10mm at him so now we are at a standstill

"Put the gun down. I'm not an enemy to you"

"Wait.. You're the guy Doc fixed up, right?"
He puts his gun back into his holster on his right hip so I put mine away.

"Word travels fast in this town huh?"

"It's a small town so what'd you expect?"

"That's a fair point. But who are you?"

"Oh! My apologies, my name is Ringo i'm part of the Crimson Caravan."

"So... You're a trader then?"

"I was before the Powder Gangers killed most of my Caravan, Hell I myself barely made it to Goodsprings alive but Doc helped me when Sunny found me near the edge of town."

"Who are the Powder Gangers?"

"They were convicts in some NCR Prison, whoever thought giving convicts explosive's was a good idea deserves an award."

"Yeah that was pretty dumb, huh? Well i've gotta go meet Sunny Smiles now, Doc's suggestions"

"See ya around"
And with that I leave the Gas station and head out and into the Saloon to meet Sunny Smiles, but am instead met with arguing coming from the bar

???:" And if we find out you're hiding Ringo in this town, we'll raze this shit-stain of a town to the ground."

???:" Yeah yeah, sure we got it. Now a customer is in here so please excuse me."
She then turned towards me as the guy left the building
"How'd'ya do stranger? Names Trudy and welcome to Goosprings"

"What was that arguement about?"

"Joe Cobb and his little Powder Gangers think we'll tell him where Ringo is."

"Why so much trouble over one man?"

"Ringo is part of the Crimson Caravan and if he makes it back from the I-15 they can open a new trade route through Goodsprings."

"I don't suspect much traffic comes through here then?"

"If you call NCR Patrol's and a Prospector here and there traffic then yeah, we get alot of it. Hell one of those Patrol's got into a bar fight and knocked down my old radio and broke it. By accident they say."
(Yes i know the Great Khan with Benny broke it but in this Universe the NCR are just slightly bigger D-bags)

"Maybe I could help with that."

"Be my guest, there'll be caps in it if you do manage to repair it."

"Alright then I'll take a look at it."
She walks behind the bar counter and I follow herand when I see the radio I feel... A burning in my heart like I just saw someone kill my lover and take our child. Odd since that's never happened to me.

[Do nothing]
[Repair Radio] 20 repair <

I succesfully repair the radio and switch to accouple stations when I hear something that makes me stop.