why the time can't stop.......

Start from the beginning

"Bahut khubsurat hai yeh sab...... "

"Haan abhi toh tumne kuch dekha hi nahi bas 10 minute aur fir yahan jugnoo jugnoo honge..........fir dekhna iss jagah ka kamal....... "

She smiles and says excitingly,

"Jugnoo........ "

I nodded and she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe and i cannot stop admiring her.
She spoke with her eyes closed,

" Yahan ki khushboo man ko halka kar deti hai"

And i asked,

"Bhut pasand hai na yeh jagah tumhe.. . . . . . "

She nods.

"Tum bilkul hum mein se hi ikk lagti ho.. . . . .. . Yeh kapade yeh sab aisa lgta hai jaise yahan ki hi ho.. . .. . "

She smiles and i again asked,

"Ikk baat puchun.. . .. . "

I don't know why but with her i can't stop myself she nods and i finally asked,

"Agar tum shaadi shuda nahi hoti toh kya ruk jati yahan.. . .. . . "

She opens her eyes and looks at me softly and says,

"Main toh abhi bhi yahan rukna chahti hoon......... "

And she turns again looking at the view and i don't know why but her that answer that she wants to stay took me to top of world that yes she wants to stay here........ And i don't know when i started smiling and i turned and sat on the bridge where she rested her hands and i was sitting anti parallel to her and she looked at me and said,

"Haste huye ache lagte hain aap...... "

And i looked at her soon the place was filled with jugnoos and those natural lights hitting her face when she is looking at me in my eyes were a sight to behold........ And now i wanted to shout out to time and say stop here i want to drink in her presence........
And than a jugnoo sat on hairline and i moved closer to her and she kept on looking at me and she kept her hand on my chest with her eyes not leaving mine and i hold the jugnoo and brought it near us in such a way that the glistening natural light flashed on our faces,making her features visible to me in all the darkness around...........that surreal sight of her hands on my chest and we both looking at each other was something we both wanted to stay in.......... Soon my breathe and hers got in same rhythm that quite environment was making us feel each other......... This mere sight of her close to me was enough for me........ I cannot ask more from my stars...........
And suddenly that jugnoo flew away taking the light with himself and breaking our eyelock we moved a little back and she starts to walk past me i closed my eyes in embarrasment that why i have to go overboard all the time and a bit with frustration that why can't time stop when she is with me........
but then she turns back and says,

"Chale....... "

I look at her and she again gestured with her eyes for me to move and i did we both were quite while returning back to our places a simple smile was not leaving her face and mine too....... The sound of rustling of dry leaves and that air was making it more magical..... Though it was just a walk back home but for me it was seeming like i am going to enter the doorways of heavens with this girl.........
Soon we reach our houses and i moved till her door and she went in without looking at me with her blushing cheeks and soon she left my sight and i moved to my house.

___________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------

Rahim chacha and rohini both were standing in there window looking at tge sight in front of them as shiva and raavi entered all blushy and smiling with unknown silence and rohini says,

"Rahim hamara Shiva pyaar mein hain........ Akhir iss bairagi ko bhi isski adhishakti mil gayi....... Jo isska sansaar basayegi............ "

Abd rahim chacha smiled at her wife and says,

"Uss rakshash dev ne toh iss bachi ki chamak hi cheen li thi jab mili thi ikk dum chup chap thi par abb fir se chakne laggi hai...... "

And rohini says,

"Hum sab mein aise ghul mil gayi hai jaise yahin ki hi ho..... Aur main janti hoon hamara shiva ise bhut khush rakhega......... Aur raavi hamare shiva ko khul kar jeene ki wajah degi............. "

Both looked at stars wishing for the kids and wish this happy times to stop here and never leave these kids......

"And at the end all of them can only think why the time can't stop......."

Screen freezes on all the three scenes.

________________________________
-----------------------------------------------

So finally i wrote this update starting woth something and ended up doing something else...... Being very honest i have set almost 2 to 3 drafts for this erasing and writing again and again......
Hope this final one is liked by you all...........
Do comment and vote for this one........

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION