He chuckles, "I didn't forget. Just stalling."

"Stalling?"

He leans back onto his hands as he surveys me for a moment.

"Show me." He demands.

I raise my eyebrow, "Show you?"

"Don't play coy. You know exactly what I mean."

I feel myself blush all the way down to my toes.

"No."

"Do it or I'll hold you hostage in this suite and fuck you to ruin."

I want to call his bluff but the dangerous, hungry, maybe a tad bit unhinged look in his eyes tell me he isn't.

"When did you lose your fucking mind?" I ask.

He just blinks at me.

Ugh Fine.

I reach for my belt and he smirks. I undo my pants and let them drop. I lift my shirt so he can have a full view of his little gift.

He immediately leans forward and positions himself onto his knees to stare at my dick.

He smiles, "You waxed."

I take a deep breath and break my gaze from his face. I stare at a lamp. Hungry is not the word he is ablaze with lust and I'm starting to flush with fever.

I want him to fuck me immediately but no. I want to hold out.,I might be enjoying the attention too much.

He leans forward and gently kisses me on his mark and I shudder.

I feel him peering up at me and I can't help my self I allow myself to meet his gaze.

Fuck he is so freaking cute.

"Can I see the back please?" He asks sweetly and I puddle. Adorable.

What is with this face?

I reach down and gently stroke my index against his cheek. He stares up at me with this look like a child asking if he can open his present early. So sweet and devoted.

Yeah, I would do anything for that face. Do anything to have him look at me that way forever.

"Of course baby."

His smile widens and I swear his eyes actually twinkle as he sits back on his legs giving me room to turn.

So I do it. I turn completely forgetting how mortified I was earlier.

He is quiet for a few moments.

"I am so tempted to unwrap you." He says finally.

I'm sure he is referring to the bows.

"Will you wait?"

"Should I?"

"It's always yours to have but I remind you that you made dinner plans and it will always be available to you."

A moment later I feel his palm on my ass and I sigh once again.

My pervert.

He kisses me gently on the opposite cheek.

"I can wait." He tells me before biting me hard against my ass cheek.

He is definitely leaving a mark that will no doubt thrill him further when he unwraps me later.

He lifts my pants around my waist and I take a moment to do them and adjust myself like I wasn't fondled.

I turn to him as he peers up at me sweetly.