𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

([A/T] = Adeptus Title) ([A/N] = Adeptus Name) ([Y/N] = Your Name)

Your POV:

There was blood everywhere.

.

.

.

.

Don't look, don't look, don't look. Focus on him, not the blood, him. Focus. I locked my eyes on Xiao's face as to not acedentally look at the blood.

Control yourself, [A/T].

Should I get closer? I want to but if I do the smell if blood will be more powerful and it will get a lot harder to control myself.

I want to help but I haven't had even a drop of blood in days. If I wasn't careful I could end up doing something I might regret.

I looked back at 'Bosacius'. It looked like he was starting to disappear.

"..don't let them in." He said before vanishing. What was that supposed to mean? And who was he talking to? Me or Alatus?

I didn't have time to think about it. I had to decide. Both options were risky, if I played it safe and stayed here he would get suspicious of me and if I got closer to him and tried to help him I will have to tread extremely carefully.

What's it gonna be?

I couldn't just stand there and watch. I decided to take the risk and get closer. As soon as I approached him the sent of blood grew stronger. It was almost unbearable.

I took deep breaths and tried not to look at the wounds too much.

Alatus looked like he could fall over at any second. When I was by his side and put a hand on his back to support him.

"F-follow me.." I barely managed to say.

I lead him to a small cave and sat him down on the cold ground.

"..I'll be right back.."

I walked out of the cave leaving him there to wait for my return.
Earlier I had seen an old med kit around here...

Found it.

It was a faded red with lots of scratches and dents. I opened it and weirdly enough there was actually untouched tings in here.

I walked back and my body immediately tensed up when I saw his figure. I averted my gaze from him. I kneeled down to him.

"Sit still." I sighed. I slowly opened the med kit and focused on the bandages. Since the wounds were fresh and hadn't come in contact with anything I didn't have to clean them.

I started with the wound on his side. I first used my Cryo powers to make a small layer of frost over so it would heal faster. He shivered and I looked up at him to check if it was okay to proceed.

I carefully wrapped the bandages around his waist. Trying not to look at the blood. My breathing was shaky and so were my hands. It was so hard to resist but I had to.

Now it was time for the wound on his... neck. Okay, calm down it's going to be fine.

I gently moved his hair away so I could see what I was doing.

Don't lose it. It's just blood, no big deal.

Resist.

Endure.

Don't let it take control.

.
.
.
.
.

I- I don't know if I can keep this up any longer. 

_____________________________________

Woah another update wow

You're welcome

See you ;D