𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺

Start from the beginning

   You ask with plea as you desperately listen for them, silence made your heart beat faster in fear as your mind thinks of many bad, terrible things could've happened to them.—

"Yes they're alright, for now."

"What do you mean for now!?"

"Since the emerald is found by the wrong people, we all have a feeling that destruction will soon come... So I'm also here to help ya out!"

   You furrow your brows at that answer. You've been struggling to get out for a while and getting tired, now they finally appear when you're at the middle of your struggle. You sigh in confusion by your thought.

"Okay, so how do I get out of here?"

"Use one of your quills."

.

.

.

"Ah."

   You pluck off a quill seeing it starting to spark, electricity flares around it as you look at the net and started trying to cut it. It slowly starts to tear. 

   The net snaps and it stop glowing which means that it'll no longer shock you! So you rip it apart and scatter out, you roll on the ground and open out.

   You peek up to look around to see the entry of the temple. You jump down feeling the hot sand underneath your feet, as you look ahead hearing faint whispers from the temple as you feel like your life was being drained as green sparks flutter around your quills.

"Why do I-I feel so drawn to it?"

"Control yourself child, the emerald is just pleading for you.... So we all suggest you hurry."

   You nodded, walking to the entrance—well more like wobbling you stood there for a second having second thoughts... How many things can happen, so you take a deep breathe and get into stance to run.

   Light blue electricity surrounds your body as you narrow your eyes, they started to glow.

   In a blink of an eye you zoomed into the temple to look for the emerald along with Knuckles and Eggman. In hopes to get there soon...