𝟸...ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚...

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

*═══╝

   𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, it was still the afternoon but you felt another spark threw your quills.

   You just not bother it. You rest up on the tree to get comfortable ready for a long day here at earth,... But then you peak in curiosity of this planet, so you get up, and ran.

   You ran around avoiding the trees or hitting anything. The planet was lively with trees and plants, but you halt near a river, you waddle towards it and kneel down looking at the clear/blue water feeling the cool breeze. You poke your finger in the water then your whole hand.

"So cool."

   You mutter underneath your breath, your ears twitches hearing small foot stomps on the other side. You look up to see a dear, with another that is a baby.

 You look up to see a dear, with another that is a baby

"Uhm.. Hi?"

   You give a small wave at them, the mother and the fawn don't mind as they walk to the river and drink. The fawns wobbling legs jump and buck playfully, you smile softly seeing the baby animal having fun. It reminds you of something,... Almost.