𝟹... ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦?

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

*═══╝

  𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, he was being choked by a red echidna named Knuckles. He tries to wriggle out of his grip and even try to move his gloves hands off of his neck.

"It is my destiny to do what my ancestors could not! To restore the ultimate power, to the home of my people."

"Ultimate Power?I don't know what you're talking about!—You've got the wrong guy!"

"Ultimate Power?"

   He man looking crazy and un-mental peeks interest in this power. As he walks up listening closely. Knuckles raises his fist sparking electric energy into it, he finishes the rest of his talk ready to give Sonic a punch.

"—We fought and died at their hands, and now you. Will die at MINE!"

   Before Knuckles could throw his fist at him a sudden fast light flashes in front of everyone. You kicked knuckles as hard as you can to send him flying, his eyes widens as the pain was strikes at the side of his head.

   Eggman the man looking craze straightens up in suprised, another FAST RODENT!?? You spark electricity around you as your e/c eyes glowed too, you look at Sonic who coughed up holding his throat. 

"Are you okay?"

   You kneel down at him as you place your hands on the side of his head checking any injury's, he grunts in pain when tilt his head side to side. 

"Y-yes I'm fine."

   He was able to open his eyes to look at his savior, you look at him with a worry look. Both of your ears perk up hearing Knuckles getting up. He rubs his head with his glove.

"Why YOU!"

   He lunges at you, your eyes narrow down as you as well attack, you run at him in a blink of an eye, your leg was up again ready to strike his upper head.