Kageyama kissed his teeth in annoyance, Daichi had something to Kageyama who grimaced as Tsukishima took this opportunity to mock at the dark blue haired male.

"Don't you think you should start taking this seriously?' Tsukishima said as Hinata was getting annoyed and walked towards the male but with the net between them. "What is your problem? What's with all the jabs? What do you mean, "King tosses"?!" Hinata said.

Tsukishima pointed at Kageyama. "Hey, don't you even know why this guy is called the King?" He said.

"He's called that because he's so good that guys at other schools are intimidated by him, isn't that it?" Hinata said making Tsukishima laugh at the male's assumption.

"I'm sure there are others who think that's why. However, his nickname of "King of the court" was given to him by the guys of Kitagawa Daiichi. By the teammates of the King, What it means is... he's the self-centered King."

'What's with this dramatic scene going on..?' [Name] thought as she watched what's going with a bored look.

"The oppressive dictator. I heard rumors, but I was convinced when I saw that match. He got too oppressive, and had to sit out on the bench." Tsukishima said as the others looked at him.

'Ah... that match...'

The female remembered that match she saw with the male in it.

"Toshi-senpai."

The said male looked at the female who was bending down to took her drink under the vending machine. "What is it?" He said as [Name] fully stood up straight and they started walking towards the gym.

"Why do you to here with me? Could've you bring Satori-senpai?" She said opening the can. "Tendou said he can't come today, something happened." Ushijima said as [Name] hummed.

They arrived at the area where the matches were being held at and they stopped and watched the matches. "So why do you want to watch the matches in the junior match?" [Name] asked leaning over the the railings.

"Just wanted to see some of people of who are potentially going to enter Shiratorizawa next year." Ushijima said as [Name] looked at him and got the idea. "Oh! You want to know if they are worthy of Shiratorizawa if they ever going to enter the school right?" [Name] said as the male nodded.

"Wah, you only want's the best of the best for the Shiratorizawa volleyball team huh?" [Name] said as she looked back at the court, but then something caught her eye.

"Kitagawa Daiichi? Neh, Toshi-senpai." 

"Hmm?"

"Isn't that the school that Oikawa guy used to go to?" [Name] said pointing at the team that was currently playing right now as Ushijima look at where the female was pointing at.

"Yeah it is."

The ball dropped onto the Kitagawa Daiichi side earning another point for the team, and it seems like the other team is winning at this point since they were 16th point and Kitagawa Daiichi is only on their 8th point.

And it was obvious that the Kitagawa Daiichi team is getting restless as the next thing you know, it seems like their 2# is shouting something at 5#.

Whistled was heard as the other team served the ball as Daiichi libero received it and their 2# set it to their 5# but the set was too fast for the spiker, making the ball go to the wall.

"WOAH! That was fast!" [Name] exclaimed as she fully stood up straight after seeing that, she looked at Ushijima. "You saw that right?" She asked as the male nodded.