"Good morning."

"Morning." 

The girls said as they were greeted back and Tanaka went up to the two, complimenting but got ignored by the two which made him held himself with tiny blushes on his cheek.

"Okay, let's get started." Daichi said catching everyone attention as they looked at him. "I'll play on Tsukishima's team." He said.

"What? You, captain?!" The orange haired male said as Daichi confirmed, [Name] looked at Sugawara who was beside her. "Sugawara-san." She said as the grey haired male looked at him.

"What is it [Name]?" He said. "Who are those two?" She asked while pointing at the orange haired and black haired male. "Oh, them? That orange head is Hinata Shoyo and the other one is Kageyama Tobio, there the other two new members." Sugawara said.

"... Kageyama Tobio..?" [Name] mumbled as Sugawara tilted her head. "Do you know him [Name]?" He asked as the female shook his head. "No, his name just brought back some memories." [Name] said as Sugawara was curious but didn't say anything.

'I'm sure I saw him somewhere before... Ah! When I accompanied Toshi-senpai to the junior volleyball match.' [Name] thought as she finally remembered where she saw the dark blue haired male face.

She went with the male for some reason but he did promised F/F once they went home from all of it.

But anyway, the match started as the first went to Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Daichi but the two point went to Kageyama and HInata team.

Tanaka shouted as he took off his shirt and swung it around. "ALL RIGHT!!" Tanaka said.

"Tanaka, you're annoying."

"You're overjoyed."

"Stop stripping." 

Kiyoko looked away while [Name] looked down on the ground, not wanting to see Tanaka shirtless.

The game continued as Tanaka received towards Kageyama who set it to Hinata who was running towards the net and jumped high surprising [Name] and Kiyoko. 

He swung his arm to hit the ball but it got bounced back into their side of the court since Tsukishima had blocked him, Hinata was in shock as they both landed back in the ground.

"You took me y surprise the other day. You really can jump, if only you had another foot of height on you, you could've been a superstar." Tsukishima teased as he walked away and Hinata gritted his teeth.

"G-Give me one more!"

Which Kageyama gave Hinata the ball but the orange haired male only got blocked by the male once again, Hinata cursed underneath his breath as Kageyama looked at Tsukishima.

'This guy is better than I thought.'

"Hey snap out of it, you keep getting blocked. Just give him one of your King's tosses. You know, the one that leaves your opponents in the dust along with your allies." Tsukishima said as Kageyama side eyed the blonde male.

"Shut your trap."

Yamaguchi served the ball which hit the net instead as Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi as he kissed his teeth. "S-Sorry, Tsukki." Yamaguchi said scratching the back of his head.

Kageyama walked up to get the ball to serve the ball. "We don't need fast attacks. I'll win this." He said as he went to the back and bounced the ball.

"Go, killer serve!" 

He fling the ball up and jumped and slap the ball to the other side of the court which Daichi easily receives, which shocked Kageyama and Hinata. 

The ball went to Tsukishima who set it to Yamaguchi who spiked it past Tanaka and went towards Hinata who sloppily received and the ball went off court, gaining another point for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.